B4 - General Topic 2023 #38 (July)

53 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Most probably an argument ( again ) with her guy bright her back earlier than tomorrow morning .. and the alcohol there to help forget and get relaxed for the night ( obviously speculations 😂 ) … another pity moment having lost Tani’s incredible skills seeing on cameras .. 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Seems happy enough to me, more likely come home to see her friend leave.

No sign of Ashley?  Not seen her since I first watched today around  3.30pm 

Dylan has said that he doesn’t drink as this isn’t good for him , he hardly ever does , he has done tonight and he isn’t at his best , kind of aggressive ( only body language judging as I have the sound off and I don’t listen to the talks ) … he can have one “ off the edge “ night 😁 , he still makes an interesting apartment / villa being around than the “ dead vibes “ that occur lately … 

As far as Lacrim is concerned , he just plays it innocent so as to show that he is indeed better than his housemate , still , it is so obvious that “ the child “ is desperately seeking ways to fuck one more girl , this is perhaps what he was promised when the opportunity to join RLC appeared , I really can’t think any of the girls taking him as a serious mature guy and not the child that he is 😆

• Sad 1