B4 - General Topic 2023 #38 (July)

13 minutes ago, happyone said:

Lacrim hugs Aziza and puts his hand on her butt--she shoves his hand away, then he puts his hand on her shoulder, shoves it away, scowls at him and moves away.

Such a phony and a loser.  

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Yeah, he's a groper. Also funny that this occurs right after Tani (who apparently was concerned that Aziza was too drunk) encourages her to drink more and then makes her make up with Lacrim for groping her.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

I think more highly of Miron than I do of Lacrim.

----------------------

When Aziza responded affirmatively when Dylan inquired if she wanted a drug that probably rhymes with Holly, he got it and they shared it together in the garage.  I think he expected to have sex with her tonight, and she was agreeable to that.

Tani then behaved like Tim when Tim found Tani in bed with Taylor and Lilith.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

il y a 28 minutes, Slow a dit :

elle l'a taquiné toute la soirée, elle le voulait (comme toujours), je pense que c'était plus qu'évident.

Si c'était (comme toujours) elle n'aurait pas attendu 2 mois à ce soir, pour avoir une relation avec cet individu... souvent elle avait de la répugnance envers lui.

Son départ s'il vient un jour...Là fait changer d'avis, quelle erreur, pauvre fille elle boit comme une épave, si jeune !

Kris66 , end of story , posts of the day … whoever wants to understand and realize the happenings , observe this guy’s posts , you will learn how things evolved and about the people ..in the end , we didn’t become wiser , the conclusions have already been made , we have “ the child “ Lacrim and the “ uninterested “ resident Tani .. Aziza remains a mystery , Aya shined just because Oks is away but we still can’t figure out her presence , nevertheless , she likes more the RLC idea than the person who brought her there ( Oks ) and she is wiling to socialize .. Dylan is a fellow guy and I support people who are direct and do not play games . He hasn’t promised anything any of these girls , they actually had a good time and they can repeat anytime .. The guy offers stories , moments and real life incidents .. if you think that without him the content would be better , it is a respected opinion but I highly doubt . He is the money in the villas currently and not ANY of the girls . 

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Veritas said:

Si c'était (comme toujours) elle n'aurait pas attendu 2 mois à ce soir, pour avoir une relation avec cet individu... souvent elle avait de la répugnance envers lui.

Son départ s'il vient un jour...Là fait changer d'avis, quelle erreur, pauvre fille elle boit comme épave, si jeune !

I know you hate it and will cry when I tell you this. But she has fucked him extremely hard 3 times and tried to fuck him another 2 times. Last time she tried to get him to fuck her was tonight and also not more than a week ago 😉  So nope again you failed to deliver the truth 😉

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Kris66 , end of story , posts of the day … whoever wants to understand and realize the happenings , observe this guy’s posts , you will learn how things evolved and about the people ..in the end , we didn’t become wiser , the conclusions have already been made , we have “ the child “ Lacrim and the “ uninterested “ resident Tani .. Aziza remains a mystery , Aya shined just because Oks is away but we still can’t figure out her presence , nevertheless , she likes more the RLC idea than the person who brought her there ( Oks ) and she is wiling to socialize .. Dylan is a fellow guy and I support people who are direct and do not play games . He hasn’t promised anything any of these girls , they actually had a good time and they can repeat anytime .. The guy offers stories , moments and real life incidents .. if you think that without him the content would be better , it is a respected opinion but I highly doubt . He is the money in the villas currently and not ANY of the girls . 

You need to find a woman. So sad.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1