Martina & Alberto - 2023 #6

Noldus

1 hour ago, Adalbert said:

Hallo daerjohn,

je hebt gelijk, behalve dat ze samenwonen, met elkaar praten en elkaar af en toe knuffelen was het niet zo veel. Maar velen hadden al verwacht dat ze RLC zouden verlaten. Hoe lang dit kan duren kunnen we zien als we naar Tibor en Linda kijken. Ik denk dat het zoals altijd een kwestie van geld is.

Als Martina haar studies wil verder zetten zal ze de euro's van RLC goed kunnen gebruiken, zodus ik denk dat Martina er nog wel een tijdje zal zijn.

Van Alberto ben ik niet zo zeker.

12 hours ago, moules said:

There is ample documentary proof that Martina is bisexual, #1 so her showing affection to a gay friend would not be evidence of anything further;  for example, Martina participating in a MMF threesome with two bisexual guys.

#2 And is not her brother gay?  If her brother got into the shower with her, and they began to wash each other ALL over, then one could presume there was more to the story.

#1 So showing affection to somebody of the same sex is different?

#2 I didn't say he was gay

• Like 1

15 hours ago, daerjohn2015 said:

Als Martina haar studies wil verder zetten zal ze de euro's van RLC goed kunnen gebruiken, zodus ik denk dat Martina er nog wel een tijdje zal zijn.

Van Alberto ben ik niet zo zeker.

I think you are 100% right. The money from RLC make it possible that Martina can continue with her studies but also will help to relazie Alberto's plans.

37 minutes ago, BubbaG said:

Ella tiene

ella lo ha jodido demasiado como para que le importe

puede ser que anoche no le salieran las cosas como queria , quizas su novia tenia el periodo , por eso se masturba esta cachonda , le toco la polla a alberto en la cocina por encima del pantalon y el le contesto .

no me toques que llevo dos meses a dos velas .

es como decir si no vas a hacer nada no me calientes que llevo dos meses sin follar .

osea que la decision de no follar es UNILATERAL , por parte de ella , ella si folla fuera de casa y EL no . 

para mi eso es reirse de el en su cara , comportamiento psicopatico de manual , no te lo doy pero no te lo quito , indefension aprendida , una de cal y otra de arena , para tenerlo enganchado a ella , POR SI LE SALEN LAS COSAS MAL .

• Confused 1

I don't go back 6+ years to the beginning of M&A on RLC.  I did go back to CC's archives to the comments posted in the very early days of their participation. 

This comment from April 27, 2017:

Alberto's last telephone conversation with his mother was about his stay in RLC. He told his mother it was 24 hours but that was not a "wicked... or dirty thing". I doubt that this goes to much in the sexual if even the mother is aware and they say that it's not "bad". Alberto also talked about studying for chef or auto mechanic (both careers are similar for this man).

He became neither.  He is presently a landscape laborer, which requires minimal training.  If Alberto was around 30 years old when he spoke to his mother, he is now in his mid to late 30s, and his ambitions are much diminished.  IMO, he has regressed during his years on RLC, years in which he spent much of his time playing computer games.

RLC has financially supported them both.  But Martina has used her RLC participation as a foundation from which to better herself through a university education.  She has improved her English, even speaks a little Russian.  On the other hand, Alberto is greatly dependent on RLC and Martina, for both are his financial lifeboat.  Where would he be without either?  Picking grapes in a vineyard? 

28 minutes ago, moules said:

RLC has financially supported them both.  But Martina has used her RLC participation as a foundation from which to better herself through a university education.  She has improved her English, even speaks a little Russian.  On the other hand, Alberto is greatly dependent on RLC and Martina, for both are his financial lifeboat.  Where would he be without either?  Picking grapes in a vineyard? 

On seria un dels dos si no fos per RLC?

24 minutes ago, JYBRD said:

On seria un dels dos si no fos per RLC?

RLC is very important to both of them.  However, Martina has used RLC to better herself.  She now has a job outside of RLC, and a university education.  The same cannot be said for Alberto.  berty_47 said that Alberto has bought a one room house near his workplace.  There may be an error in the translation/  berty-47 may mean that Alberto is renting or leasing a small studio apartment near the landscape business that employs him.

RLC es muy importante para ambos. Sin embargo, Martina ha usado RLC 
para mejorarse a sí misma. Ahora tiene un trabajo fuera de RLC y una
educación universitaria. No se puede decir lo mismo de Alberto. berty_47
dijo que Alberto ha comprado una casa de una habitación cerca de su lugar
de trabajo. Puede haber un error en la traducción/berty-47 puede significar
que Alberto está alquilando o alquilando un pequeño estudio cerca del
negocio de paisajismo que lo emplea.
RLC és molt important per a tots dos. Tanmateix, Martina ha utilitzat RLC per
millorar-se. Ara té una feina fora de RLC i una formació universitària. No es pot
dir el mateix de l'Alberto. berty_47 va dir que Alberto ha comprat una casa
d'una habitació prop del seu lloc de treball. Pot haver-hi un error en la
traducció/ berty-47 pot significar que Alberto està llogant o arrendant un petit
estudi a prop del negoci de paisatgisme que el dóna feina.