Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #27

Pete1960

40 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Sorry to burst the bubble but I do not find it attrative to watch her butt-hole while she is on her knees in bed.

Lol. Not sure as to why not, since there have probably been many who have fantazised about getting their penis in that tighter backdoor hole.

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Lol. Not sure as to why not, since there have probably been many who have fantazised about getting their penis in that tighter backdoor hole.

Not all men are into watching butt holes.

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Are you one of them ? Or Leora is your fantasy when feeling alone and abandoned / isolated ? Honest question to someone who claims gives honest answers … 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Are you one of them ? Or Leora is your fantasy when feeling alone and abandoned / isolated ? Honest question to someone who claims gives honest answers … 

Actually, none of your insinuation. But it is clear that the woman still obsesses your imagination you simple minded individual.

• Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Yeah I know, some are into watching penises rather than actual womens vaginas or anuses.

If that was an attempt to insult me you failed and let's just pretend I was into men which I am not it's a fairly homophobic reply from your side. I love pussies but dislike butt-holes. And her butt-hole is not attractive. End of story!

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

Actually, none of your insinuation. But it is clear that the woman still obsesses your imagination you simple minded individual.

YOU HAVE IT ALL RIGHT figured out .. please … tomorrow in the National Bank of America to claim your bonus of having the right opinion about Leora ( and Paul ) … the bank institution will feel great , trust the Greek boy 😂😂

6 minutes ago, kris66 said:

If that was an attempt to insult me you failed and let's just pretend I was into men which I am not it's a fairly homophobic reply from your side. I love pussies but dislike butt-holes. And her butt-hole is not attractive. End of story!

Well arighty then. But apparently you decided to make a comment criticizing those who actually may. So yes, it is the end of the story as far as that goes, that is unless you want to continue such childessness.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Well arighty then. Buy apparently you decided to make a comment criticizing those who actually may. So yes, it is the end of the story as far as that goesm

LOL I made a personal statement and observation about how i see her trying too hard with that "see my butt-hole" which IMO just aren't attractive whatsoever. That's hardly critisizing others for loving her butt-hole. And if that "offend" some here they surely aren't secure in their own fetishes 😉 

• Confused 1