Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #27

Pete1960

49 minutes ago, Maturin said:

Getting up again in the mid afternoon. People whose waking lives are boring and monotonous are the people that stay in bed for so long like this, because their dreams are better than their waking hours.

She needs to make changes before she becomes older.

Is it really worth the whole world and her own life passing her by just to have an apartment paid for in exchange for being a sex worker?!

Really crazy!

When you have no friends , no social life at all , when the REAL WOLRD out there looks like world’s biggest challenge since you have no idea how to behave , act , interact , socialize with people and daily life things , what’s the point to wake up and leave the safety of the apartment and MOST IMPORTANTLY , leave alone for some hours the MAN YOU LOVE THE MOST IN YOUR LIFE and you DID EVERYTHING to bring him back in the new life reality only to have this person 5-6 times per week sleeping not at the same bed with you and just standing in front of a monitor all night long ?? She just does as she feels … actually , she needs to be full energy and active when “ prime time “ begins between 21:00-00:00 and work hard for the income .. 😊

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Maturin said:

Getting up again in the mid afternoon. People whose waking lives are boring and monotonous are the people that stay in bed for so long like this, because their dreams are better than their waking hours.

She needs to make changes before she becomes older.

Is it really worth the whole world and her own life passing her by just to have an apartment paid for in exchange for being a sex worker?!

Really crazy!

When I've made your observation on the forum I got hammered. Let's see if you do for stating the obvious.

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

When you have no friends , no social life at all , when the REAL WOLRD out there looks like world’s biggest challenge since you have no idea how to behave , act , interact , socialize with people and daily life things , what’s the point to wake up and leave the safety of the apartment and MOST IMPORTANTLY , leave alone for some hours the MAN YOU LOVE THE MOST IN YOUR LIFE and you DID EVERYTHING to bring him back in the new life reality only to have this person 5-6 times per week sleeping not at the same bed with you and just standing in front of a monitor all night long ?? She just does as she feels … actually , she needs to be full energy and active when “ prime time “ begins between 21:00-00:00 and work hard for the income .. 😊

Other than her daily cam shows, her sexy teases during the day and her beauty Leora really is a boring person (basically another Paul).

je pense que je vais demander a rlc çi on peu avoir un abonnement pour un appartement de 5 a 6  heures a partir de 19 heures hier ménage toute la soirée aujourd'hui sa recommence et le reste du temps c'est dormir et sortie .

6 minutes ago, RAME said:

I think I'm going to ask rlc if we can have a subscription for an apartment from 5 to 6 hours from 7 p.m. yesterday cleaning all evening today it starts again and the rest of the time is sleeping and going out.

It looks a little more than just cleaning to me.

• Sad 1

19 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Other than her daily cam shows, her sexy teases during the day and her beauty Leora really is a boring person (basically another Paul).

7 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Leora Doing weekly cleaning 

The matrix broad city ilana glazer GIF on GIFER - by Kelsa    YARN | rub one out, rinse and repeat. | Broad City (2014) - S02E06 The  Matrix | Video clips by quotes | 3d382867 | 紗  YARN | I must be craving pink dick. | Broad City (2014) - S01E06 Stolen  Phone | Video gifs by quotes | 38a19fb8 | 紗