B4 - General Topic 2023 #40 (July / August)

35 minutes ago, Boing said:

Who were the two who just before B4 went UM were in the backyard (cam5.6): it seems they were fucking.

Dylan and Sambuka's friend was out there talking and smoking about 25 minutes before the UM.  There was nobody in the backyard after that.

3 hours ago, Noldus said:

Yep, she returned with her suitcase - maybe missed the flight

It has been posted on CC that she will reside in Barcelona.  If true, then her missed flight was probably to a destination with frequent daily departures, and she simply re-booked.  It was also reported on CC that her big suitcases were moved from B-4 several days ago.  If she is not going to live in Barcelona. then my conjectures about where she is going today are wrong.

Barcelona Airport reported no flights cancelled this morning.  If she was flying to Ukraine, flights to cities close to Ukraine, for example, Krakow flight at 09:30, those flights are much less frequent.

3 minutes ago, moules said:

It has been posted on CC that she will reside in Barcelona.  If true, then her missed flight was probably to a destination with frequent daily departures, and she simply re-booked.  It was also reported on CC that her big suitcases were moved from B-4 several days ago.  If she is not going to live in Barcelona. then my conjectures about where she is going today are wrong.

Barcelona Airport reported no flights cancelled this morning.  If she was flying to Ukraine, flights to cities close to Ukraine, for example, Krakow flight at 09:30, those flights are much less frequent.

I see she is still asleep in her bed at 14:25, so not a simple re-booking.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, alomagic14 said:

Why did she ask him to sleep with her? I don't understand the messages of "sick", "scum", "perverted", etc. You make up some stories that freak you out 😂

She asked him to sleep with her?! What were you looking at??.

10 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

does Tani bf visit or does she disappear like nadia?

Her bf has visited, but only in B-5, and with T&T as chaperones.  If his dick is truly as tiny as she supposedly described it to another participant, 'I had to look up at the ceiling to keep from laughing', then there is no reason for him to visit B-4.  I don't believe he has ever visited B-7 for a party.

Based on social media reports, I think she has numerous boyfriends, some perhaps paying generously for her companionship.  Maybe even some in the same income class to pay for a week in Mykonos.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, moules said:

No luggage sticker on the suitcase, already dropped off bags with clothes a few times and her comment "I don't live that far away" are things I pay attention to, I like to leave the shouting here for what it is 😁

2 hours ago, cupid30 said:

She asked him to sleep with her?! What were you looking at??.

she was in a deep sleep and that creep crawled over and around her like a worm .. incomprehensible that people try to defend that

1 hour ago, Xarvaz said:

No luggage sticker on the suitcase, already dropped off bags with clothes a few times and her comment "I don't live that far away" are things I pay attention to, I like to leave the shouting here for what it is 😁

Not suggesting you are wrong but Im not sure why the luggage needs to have a sticker on it? Also after 6 months could it be possible that she donated her old unwanted clothes to a charity or recycled them? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

So you usually get baggage tags at the airport when you check in, these days you can check in on line but last time I travelled you still printed the luggage tags yourself at the airport.

Lastly, who's seen a printer in B4?