B4 - General Topic 2023 #40 (July / August)

5 minutes ago, Noldus said:

She's leaving tomorrow

I understand, but she packed a small overnight bag as if she was going to one destination tomorrow, while her suitcases went to a different destination.  I just thought it peculiar that she would leave the party to do this, as if it couldn't wait until tmorning  And it was posted that she will not be traveling very far to her next residence.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, moules said:

I understand, but she packed a small overnight bag as if she was going to one destination tomorrow, while her suitcases went to a different destination.  I just thought it peculiar that she would leave the party to do this, as if it couldn't wait until tmorning  And it was posted that she will not be traveling very far to her next residence.

They brought some of her luggage before today

1 minute ago, moules said:

This party is overloading the network. I remember they had a big party to celebrate the opening of B-7, and they put B-4 U/M to prevent this sort of overload..

probably those damn led lights 🤷‍♂️

2 minutes ago, moules said:

This party is overloading the network. I remember they had a big party to celebrate the opening of B-7, and they put B-4 U/M to prevent this sort of overload..

If that was the case, they would not have TWO freecams open...which they did.  RLC is absolutly desperate for subs.  Server load is not a problem.

Just now, cupid30 said:

Lacrim would love to be apart of that as well! 😆 

He's tied up on a cross and wipped by Mistress Tereza while having a massive buttplug up his arse. He keep crying "mommy".

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

If that was the case, they would not have TWO freecams open...which they did.  RLC is absolutly desperate for subs.  Server load is not a problem.

well rlc is shit out of luck because this is prime time for usa 😂

and we know how long it takes for them to fix there cameras so the party is officially over 😂

• Upvote 2