B7 - General Topic 2023 #24 (August)

5 hours ago, ddhm said:

It comes more and more in my understanding that T&T are the closest of good relationship to N&B and they can use either villa whenever they wish and want … You can already see a different aura that the bosses aren’t there to have things with rules and on certain orders … let’s see how it goes for the rest of the evening , it is already very good atmosphere and vibes .. 

You mean like ..... almost every tenant in B4 +B7 have left on vacation .... replaced by fat old ladies visiting?    Yes, you are correct, this is a different "vibe" for the villa's.  New-subs .... enjoy! 

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

I see fior is not wearing his lucky hat today 😂

He is the “ Police “ there for N&B so as not things go off limits … his role is well distributed and explained  by the bosses. 

Il y a 2 heures, happyone a dit :

So Louis is fucking Lubna --Dylan ran off in shame with his limp dick between his legs 🤣

I didn't see it & have no replay, but to be fair, Lubna wouldn't be able to get me hard either... (just not my type, I have nothing against her otherwise).

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, chuck206 said:

You mean like ..... almost every tenant in B4 +B7 have left on vacation .... replaced by fat old ladies visiting?    Yes, you are correct, this is a different "vibe" for the villa's.  New-subs .... enjoy! 

I can’t remember the last time ( except the time they invited the band ) that we saw an exclusive party happening in B7 as they always make it in B4 … Apart from that , having all the “ bad tenants “ being away it has helped for the ones that try to make a bit of socializing to gather … what has Aya , Oks , Lialia and Tani offer ? How can they compared of the girls we had ? I am just disapproved with Ashley and I am just coming to the conclusion ( it remains to be seen ) that she didn’t leave with Gloria because her mama had arranged to visit her .. maybe she goes with her mama , let’s see ..

TWO AMAZING EX RLC GIRLS , Tesla and Marlene , very good and close friends have been seen in nearby Ibiza … ONLY IF RLC could hire them back , then we talk business … AND … Again the facts , MASHA VISITS BARCELONA AND THE PLACE GOT ALIVE AGAIN .. just stating the facts ..

Imagine if Masha WAS THE BOGDAN AND NELLY IN BARCELONA … just that .. 

• Sad 2

35 minutes ago, kris66 said:

"Lucky"? He could not get it up and that was an extremely sad excuse of a "staged" fuck from a cocaine drenched guy who really should f*** off to Italy!

Yes you are right , I didn’t watch all the replay , obviously Lubna didn’t satisfy him or he simply didn’t like her .  Again , does he need to prove anything or we forget who he has fucked ? Let’s see his retaliation … I ONLY KNOW THAT HE STILL IS THE ONE THAT THINGS HAPPEN WHEN HE IS AROUND .. Yes , he failed with Lubna , it happens to anyone . 

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Yes you are right , I didn’t watch all the replay , obviously Lubna didn’t satisfy him or he simply didn’t like her .  Again , does he need to prove anything or we forget who he has fucked ? Let’s see his retaliation … I ONLY KNOW THAT HE STILL IS THE ONE THAT THINGS HAPPEN WHEN HE IS AROUND .. Yes , he failed with Lubna , it happens to anyone . 

Jesus get over your obsession with that looser!

• Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

I didn't see it & have no replay, but to be fair, Lubna wouldn't be able to get me hard either... (just not my type, I have nothing against her otherwise).

Haven’t also made a comment for Lubna praising her for her looks .. too thin and with the eating distortions .. She’s a fun girl but sex isn’t inspiring .  But she can get better as she now fucks  out of “ routine “ .. The tattoo guy though seems satisfied with her , Dylan didn’t get excited with her , it’s not a surprise that not all women can satisfy us , we aren’t machines , he isn’t as well . 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Of course he liked her...girl with a pulse...what's not to like?  😏

• Haha 2