B7 - General Topic 2023 #24 (August)

I certainly believe that AMONGST everyone , there are really two children there , Lacrim and Elvis .. Lacrim’s trial to be around Ashley is simply funny to watch .. And Elvis I think he is drunk .. 

Masha might be the last chance to “ wake up “ Ashley ( however with her mother there , she will be for sure “ behaving “ ) … but her mother isn’t also one of the “ calmed “ ones and she has DEFINITELY enjoyed her life 😏

Note to RLC :   Gentlemen ..... just letting you know you have the wrong camera open as the free cam. Everybody at B7 is located on the terrace .... covered by camera 4.6.  Unfortunately, somebody at the controls has camera 4.5 open as the free cam. Two deck chairs and a swing ..... no people. I'm no advertising wizz, but I think it hard to sell a voyeur site ..... when no people are shown.  

1 minute ago, chuck206 said:

Note to RLC :   Gentlemen ..... just letting you know you have the wrong camera open as the free cam. Everybody at B7 is located on the terrace .... covered by camera 4.6.  Unfortunately, somebody at the controls has camera 4.5 open as the free cam. Two deck chairs and a swing ..... no people. I'm no advertising wizz, but I think it hard to sell a voyeur site ..... when no people are shown.  

Nothing much to sell for an event that's only going to be for 1 night.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, kris66 said:

There's only one senario that would be über cool!  Tereza cuckolding her chubby lazy ass boyfriend with Dylan and Lacrim (both can compete on who get's limb fastest) and followed by a huge fight between the 3 morons ending in all getting kicked out!

Oh and all the girls butt-fuc***g Fior with huge dildos while he scream like a pig!

spacer.png

Now that .... I would re-sub for!   👀 😁 

previous to this time, I was going to mention what a nice black dress Tereza has on.   ( dress top .... pant legs  ... looks like a dress )

04:45   Tereza in the pool, wearing the dress.  Timur in also, and a small squirrel looking guy.   ( not Fior, Dylan, or Elvis )

Correction:  my mistake, Tereza is wearing a black swim suit, with black flowing pants. Probably took the pants off to jump in the pool.

05:25   poor Tereza, she must be cold in the morning air. Her ass cheeks are exposed in that swim suit. 👀   

3 hours ago, chuck206 said:

Villa party = drunk girls = questionable judgement = opportunity to engage in sexual activity

I was going to say "Mom may get lucky tonight"   but then .... it's Fior ...... Is that lucky? 😞

Well the only girls I see are Tereza (Timur hovering) & Masha (Elvis hovering) & lots of blokes