Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #28

Pete1960

30 minutes ago, RAME said:

pour l'invitation de paul je pense que se n'était pas  par plaisir de le rapprochait de leora mais c'était la seule solution pour récupéré son chien .

sa m'arrive de caché mon écran en deux pour voire que leora et non paul qui m'énerve souvent 

A huge price to pay to get her dog back.

She is already discussing with a relative about her and Paul getting citizenship in another country eventually.

So it appears their relationship is long term.

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Sooner or later , the “ commitments “ will need to end , sooner or later there won’t be that “ certain / standard “ income .. sooner or later , the results of this apathy will surface … IT WON’T BE ANYONE knowing ( by seeing since there  won’t be any cameras recording 24/7 ) what really goes on and Leora will be even more lonely than she is now ( she has no friends since she has zero social life ) …

The sad thing is that EVERYONE who now supports , praises and whatsoever won’t have access to her life , which will make it soon to be forgotten ( apart from the video and the former past glory ) . LIKE EVERYONE IN LIFE that the time comes for the STAGE LIGHTS to turn off , it will come this for her as well . And all of us that we are trying to “ prevent “ this misery appearing and coming ( and that’s what make is negative and bad for the rest of the hardcore fans ) will be mentioned on “ yes you were right at that time , but … “ …. 

It would make no difference to me if she left tomorrow! She left before don't forget and after a couple of days people moved on with their lives.

Yes of course this life she has created around the camera's will eventually finish, hopefully before the body surrenders to the vagaries of mother nature and reduces her to a pitiful shadow of her former best ( Perhaps 1-2 years more maximum ) but ultimately it will as always be her decision.

This life will be no more that a period in her hopefully long life and she has already put things in place for when that time arrives and she moves on.

She will adapt to whatever occurs, I have no doubt about it.

57 minutes ago, RAME said:

pour l'invitation de paul je pense que se n'était pas  par plaisir de le rapprochait de leora mais c'était la seule solution pour récupéré son chien .

sa m'arrive de caché mon écran en deux pour voire que leora et non paul qui m'énerve souvent 

We often forget that in addition to Eva she also wanted Paul to come and stay in Prague with her. As Jimbo says it looks just like a real long relationship.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

It would make no difference to me if she left tomorrow! She left before don't forget and after a couple of days people moved on with their lives.

Yes of course this life she has created around the camera's will eventually finish, hopefully before the body surrenders to the vagaries of mother nature and reduces her to a pitiful shadow of her former best ( Perhaps 1-2 years more maximum ) but ultimately it will as always be her decision.

This life will be no more that a period in her hopefully long life and she has already put things in place for when that time arrives and she moves on.

She will adapt to whatever occurs, I have no doubt about it.

I disagree with you on that very point , that is having put things in place for the life after the cameras world . She is uneducated , she has no “ connection “ on what goes on in the real world , accounts , daily life demands . Except there are things that certain people here know and the majority is unaware , I can’t see how a woman that has an animal shelter back in a country that she doesn’t want to return and her beloved boyfriend is still managing “ business “ fixing electronic devices ( at least this is how things are presented here at the forum ) , I don’t know how long and for how much time this will support the way of life that Leora is used to have . 

Obviously , LIKE A HUMAN BEING towards another one who wants to be successful , triumphant , happy and smiley , I want to know that these two people have achieved the best and managed the life the best way possible … BUT , in comparison to you “ having no doubt about it “ , I HAVE THE BIGGEST DOUBTS because I have seen her doing nothing else . And if you say that she has been gathering TONS AND TONS of money the last 10+ years , I think we all know that it takes just few wrong decisions or life challenges to lose a lot .. And with the inexperience of the REAL LIFE that this couple has , this is why I have STRONG doubts … For example , I see Masha and how she behaves to life and how I can doubt that she won’t be successful after the cameras world ? ( i used a long term tenant as an example to make my point ) … In any case , her life , her problems and the fact that people WON’T GIVE AN ACTUAL FUCK as soon as she disappears , tells a lot ( which is also inevitable ) . 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, RAME said:

That says it all. Same with me. He irritates me to no end to the point of him being unwatchable. It is Leora that is eye candy and why most of us still look at Leora after all these years. Paul is Leora's sidekick but brings nothing to the table. But it is what it is.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

along with the fact some viewers are actually jealous of him for having 24/7 access to their fantasy woman.

To me, I am NOT jealous of Paul. I will never have access to Leora and have never fantasized about her. Only enjoy the moments watching her and appreciating her looks and her being horny enough to constantly masturbate for her fans. Just feel sorry for Leora that "I think" she wants and needs a variety of sex but Paul is all tapped out in terms of his "minimum sex repertoire". As long as she is with Paul, Leora will never get a chance to experience anything more than what Paul currently gives or what Leora can add with Paul's willingness (more aggressive anal sex, extra sex toys or games and a third person or couple). Doubt Paul can handle any other individuals for sex. Don't know if Leora would push for anything more knowing Paul is too protective of possibly losing her. It is questionable as to the extent of actual love for each other because very little, if anything, is shown in front of the cams (blind love for each other?). Most members would like Leora to experience more types of sex and sex partners but I don't think they are jealous of Paul. Members probably wish they had a woman in their life like Leora, that's all.

How to tell if you're blinded by love
  1. Ignoring red flags. ...
  2. Putting your partner on a pedestal. ...
  3. Justifying bad behaviour. ...
  4. Losing your sense of self. ...
  5. Ignoring advice from friends and family. ...
  6. Constantly defending your partner. ...
  7. Obsessing over your partner. ...
  8. Ignoring your intuition...
What does it mean to be blind for love?

When you are blinded by love, it means that your relationship goes beyond anything logical or rational. You have a strong emotional attachment to another person and lose any sense of objectivity when they're involved, even if what's going on is not so great for them OR yourself!
  • Sad 1