B5 General Topic 2023 #7 (August / September)

So strange that after taking the master bedroom , it looks like Gabrielle and Louis ending their RLC presence .. I guess then J&I take the master bedroom , lucky couple and ready now for RLC to put friends of theirs there to occupy the other room and … Time to party 😁 ( already guests as expected which is really great ) .. now , can we finally see Don perhaps with a possible girlfriend ? 😉 That coexistence would be fun to watch , still all of them Spanish  speaking .. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

So strange that after taking the master bedroom , it looks like Gabrielle and Louis ending their RLC presence .. I guess then J&I take the master bedroom , lucky couple and ready now for RLC to put friends of theirs there to occupy the other room and … Time to party 😁 ( already guests as expected which is really great ) .. now , can we finally see Don perhaps with a possible girlfriend ? 😉 That coexistence would be fun to watch , still all of them Spanish  speaking .. 

Gina & Bruno

• Sad 3

Questa mattina Louis ha avuto una lunga conversazione con sua madre dove da quanto ho capito lui cercava consigli perché Gabrielle è andata a Madrid con delle amiche a fare festa per 3 giorni, lui le ha fatto una scenata di gelosia e a quanto pare si sono lasciati.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Drez83 said:

This morning Louis had a long conversation with his mother where from what I understand he was looking for advice because Gabrielle went to Madrid with some friends to party for 3 days, he made a jealous scene at her and apparently they broke up.

Brilliant info thanks, sad for Gabrielle as she seems good sort and was more visible for a short time when they had the place to themselves. Had high hopes for her ... (not sure about Manboy)

On the other hand, good time to get as far away as possible from B5 with Curly and his headbanger crew on the prowl once again, terrible mistake to let him get his toe in the door ... and the others ... 🤮

Who will have custody of the dog I wonder?

Getting a bit ahead of myself we don't know if they are going yet but RLC may as well abandon B5 if it is left to the headbangers🤡

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, misterme said:

Brilliant info thanks, sad for Gabrielle as she seems good sort and was more visible for a short time when they had the place to themselves. Had high hopes for her ... (not sure about Manboy)

On the other hand, good time to get as far away as possible from B5 with Curly and his headbanger crew on the prowl once again, terrible mistake to let him get his toe in the door ... and the others ... 🤮

Who will have custody of the dog I wonder?

Getting a bit ahead of myself we don't know if they are going yet but RLC may as well abandon B5 if it is left to the headbangers🤡

Please, "headbangers" is what heavy metal fans are called. Don't call those pot-head headbangers.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Drez83 said:

Questa mattina Louis ha avuto una lunga conversazione con sua madre dove da quanto ho capito lui cercava consigli perché Gabrielle è andata a Madrid con delle amiche a fare festa per 3 giorni, lui le ha fatto una scenata di gelosia e a quanto pare si sono lasciati.

It is very funny to read that Louis got jealous when nearly a month ago , he had no issue to fuck Lubna during a session with Gabrielle in Dylan’s room in B7 . This of course shows that Gabrielle is in control , she either “ pushed “ him for that or if he did it with his own will , then he should have no issues when she just went to Madrid ( nobody said that she’s gonna be on a 3 days fuckfest with her friends ) .

I find his reaction very exaggerated , even phoning his mother , pff , some times we men are the “ mama boys “ 😂 . Let’s see how this will develop . The last time we saw something similar , it was Wednesday abandoning Wayne and heading to the villa for one day before him running after her the next day to bring her back in B5 . RLC dramas continue 😁

13 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It is very funny to read that Louis got jealous when nearly a month ago , he had no issue to fuck Lubna during a session with Gabrielle in Dylan’s room in B7 . This of course shows that Gabrielle is in control , she either “ pushed “ him for that or if he did it with his own will , then he should have no issues when she just went to Madrid ( nobody said that she’s gonna be on a 3 days fuckfest with her friends ) .

I find his reaction very exaggerated , even phoning his mother , pff , some times we men are the “ mama boys “ 😂 . Let’s see how this will develop . The last time we saw something similar , it was Wednesday abandoning Wayne and heading to the villa for one day before him running after her the next day to bring her back in B5 . RLC dramas continue 😁

Maybe we don't know their agreement about it.

5 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Maybe we don't know their agreement about it.

I find it really odd , especially when both work in the sex business , that they have jealousy issues . What about all the people watching them during the shows and all these details ? Anyway , it is what it is and let’s see what’s gonna be . 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I find it really odd , especially when both work in the sex business , that they have jealousy issues . What about all the people watching them during the shows and all these details ? Anyway , it is what it is and let’s see what’s gonna be . 

Isn't a hard concept that work is work and even there one knows who are the other partner. When Louis fucked Lubna Gabi was there. Isn't because they are sex works means that they can have sex with who ever they want. Everyone have boundaries.