B5 General Topic 2023 #7 (August / September)

So apparently T&T was kicked because the landlord no longer want to rent to Ukrainians, WTF. This will force RLC to look for couples from another nationality, I wonder if things will remain like that or they will prefer to close this apt and transfer the COV to another place

2 minutes ago, Ulfolk said:

So apparently T&T was kicked because the landlord no longer want to rent to Ukrainians, WTF. This will force RLC to look for couples from another nationality, I wonder if things will remain like that or they will prefer to close this apt and transfer the COV to another place

Nope. T&T were looking for an apartment and were rejected. There is nothing to do with B5 and RLC.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Nope. T&T were looking for an apartment and were rejected. There is nothing to do with B5 and RLC.

Found it strange at first because I always thought RLC owned all those apts. Thank you for clarifying.

46 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Rejected because they were Ukrainian.    I guess they do not have discrimination laws in that territory.   

with what I can see on the thumbnails this is the same routine every day they are working every night and when they come back the morning they are good for sleep during all the day and they wake up  something like 2 hours  just the time to eat and watch TV and it's time to go to work again one after the other

this is how is B5 now 💤, too normal life for be interesting in my opinion

sad because it's a nice couple but their rhythm of life is not for me

• Like 1

If we analyze what has been recently said , we aren’t going to see a Russian speaking couple .. this immediately is translated to at we are going to have a local couple or people we have seen but not Russian speaking .. if we analyze deeper , we can only think that it might be some of the circle of Masha’s . Otherwise , we haven’t see seen so many couples that aren’t of the affected war region . Let’s see , I am predicting newcomers to be honest .