Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #29

Pete1960

L'horreur de Paul il bat tout les records d’incapacité  ,pas de Préliminaires ,il ne sait pas embrasser , il s'occupe absolument pas de Leora ,la seul chose qu'il tienne c'est sa bite le tout en 7 minutes !!!

• Upvote 2

I find it totally disgusting to see that shithead Paul just walk in on Leora and demand a blow job whenever he wants. He doesn't do anything to please her, he just thinks about himself. I don't believe he is capable of pleasing her. I can't watch unless Leora is alone and doing what she is so good at by her self.

• Upvote 4

15 minutes ago, Miraguy said:

I find it totally disgusting to see that shithead Paul just walk in on Leora and demand a blow job whenever he wants. He doesn't do anything to please her, he just thinks about himself. I don't believe he is capable of pleasing her. I can't watch unless Leora is alone and doing what she is so good at by her self.

She tolerates it. He has it made. He gets to  live his life, his hours, she feeds him and is at his disposal to have his balls drained. Now and then he has to dig  deep and be woken up to poke her but 95% of the time Paul lives on his terms.

il y a 4 minutes, Max Ragnar a dit :

Elle le tolère. Il l'a fait. Il arrive à vivre sa vie, ses heures, elle le nourrit et est à sa disposition pour se faire vider les couilles. De temps en temps, il doit creuser profondément et être réveillé pour la piquer, mais 95 % du temps, Paul vit selon ses conditions.

Bonsoir Max Ragnar ;

Mais alors pourquoi la t'elle fait venir a Prague , si ce n'est que de la tolérance ,et je dirais que Paul n'a aucunes conditions a avoir vu ces capacités en quoique ce soit !