Pete1960

Good morning Good Night 

Great Thursday to all 

17/08/2023 17/August /2023

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora eva sexy girl

👸🐶👯  

Paul 🤵

🐨 👯‍♀️🌟🐈😉🐎🦍💀🐊😁🦜 patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 maxragnar hard on chris gregg spying1 tikayou Masterchef taxi Uppssla ddhm howarJohnny5 jjohndoe1960 pete1960 trestarider howard xarvaz rdking dougiestyle4u anodo philo rezbot rame incognito

• Thanks 2

7 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

jimbo4 - better watch it, you are starting to sound like me - :smile:.

I tell it as I see it mate ! I don't expect everyone to agree with me but that's life.

When in my opinion she is good I praise and defend her, but conversely when she isn't I say she isn't also....I can live with that, sometimes others can't

To me at the moment she has lost her "sparkle " and I can take or leave her, she has given me a lot of pleasure and laughs over the years but her star has begun to fade, as I knew it would eventually once Paul returned to the fold.....

I have drifted in and out of RLC for the past couple of years, a month or two here and there and that suits me but I do enjoy the banter on the forum, sometimes I can't believe how polarising one woman can be and how one simple act can create so many interpretations and reactions, ranging from outrageously funny to pathetic.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

7 hours ago, Nicholas said:

You guys go way overboard imo, since I am certain such matters would not ever occur. 

Nich ! what is "overboard" is the people who take humour too seriously, not yourself in this case but others take life Leora and themselves far too seriously.::)

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I tell it as I see it mate ! I don't expect everyone to agree with me but that's life.

When in my opinion she is good I praise and defend her, but conversely when she isn't I say she isn't also....I can live with that, sometimes others can't

To me at the moment she has lost her "sparkle " and I can take or leave her, she has given me a lot of pleasure and laughs over the years but her star has begun to fade, as I knew it would eventually once Paul returned to the fold.....

I have drifted in and out of RLC for the past couple of years, a month or two here and there and that suits me but I do enjoy the banter on the forum, sometimes I can't believe how polarising one woman can be and how one simple act can create so many interpretations and reactions, ranging from outrageously funny to pathetic.

Great observations of Leora. Nobody is perfect - not even Leora. When you try to watch other RLC apartments they don't have what Leora has or does what Leora does (besides just the masturbations). Won't get into any specifics but even watching Leora sleep or eat food or as she squints her eyes when she looks at the TV can be sexy and exhilarating. In my opinion she has been the ultimate voyeur tenant to bless RLC. She doesn't play games like most RLC tenants (hide, undercover sex, disappearing acts or showing nothing for the cams). One way or another, she performed extremely well (more than just masturbations) as a voyeur tease. Her and Malia together was an amazing treat. Again, after a few years apart, in comes Paul. Ruined it!!!. Fucking bastard!!! Subscribers and viewers can wrap their arms around Leora and Paul but not me.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2