Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #30

Pete1960

1 hour ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I'm guessing not many on here would have TIK TOK. Kaze Entertainment will fill in time till Leora comes back.

Not sure how to tell you and some of the others Aussie, and hope it doesn't come too much of a shock to your sensitivities, but !.......There was a huge exciting world waiting to be explored before Leora came upon the scene, and there will still be an exciting world when she has left despite what you may think.

There is a lot more to life than Leora....especially now she is in the twilight of her career, so why not take the next year to wind down your dependency on someone who in the whole scheme of things really doesn't matter, and who doesn't care whether you like/love/dislike or hate her as long as the cash registers continue to KERCHING !! 

Take a deep breath, walk to your front door and see what you have been missing for the past ten years......:huh:::)

Quotes About Having Fun and play

• Confused 1

12 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Not sure how to tell you and some of the others Aussie, and hope it doesn't come too much of a shock to your sensitivities, but !.......There was a huge exciting world waiting to be explored before Leora came upon the scene, and there will still be an exciting world when she has left despite what you may think.

There is a lot more to life than Leora....especially now she is in the twilight of her career, so why not take the next year to wind down your dependency on someone who in the whole scheme of things really doesn't matter, and who doesn't care whether you like/love/dislike or hate her as long as the cash registers continue to KERCHING !! 

Take a deep breath, walk to your front door and see what you have been missing for the past ten years......:huh:::)

Hope there's no fires out there aussie if like jimbo says go to your front door and you smell smoke run like fuck then you'll forget about leora, me myself I put a wet towel around my dick and carry on wanking 

• Haha 3

49 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Wisdom here

• Confused 1

38 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Leora Eva Paul exit 

Went to the park for a walk and peed 

Paul or leora peed I wish leora  wouldn't piss one paul on fire but I would a little squirt now and again till it went out full stop 

34 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Comment ça va être ce soir 

pour une bonne soirée il faudrait qui  occupe un peu plus l'appartement entre les voir dormir une douche on ne les voie plus de la journée  

il y a 4 minutes, RAME a dit :

pour une bonne soirée il faudrait qui occupe un peu plus l'appartement entre les voir dormir une douche on ne les voie plus de la journée  

C'est vrais en ce moment ils habitent a exterrieur !

3 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Well, first you say they don't socialize with anyone, now that they socialize it's not good because otherwise they spend too much time outside.

I think the issue is living two lives. They may socialize outside. But no one they visit ever visits the apartment, obviously due to the cameras.