Harley, Fiora (2023) #2

Noldus

I am not much of lesbian fun or when the girls put similar shows , but this one today , oh well , this is GOOOOOOOOOD and no stupidities and fake things like we see dozens of times .. big respect to both girls , THEY SIMPLY LOVE THE CAMERAS and that’s why it comes out so natural .. this is always the secret , loving your working environment .. and being speechless as Cecilia isn’t an employee and that  makes it amazing .. of course this we can say for all male guests who expose themselves when they need to fuck under “ cameras pressure “. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, moules said:

Have to think Cecilia is in line to become a future official participant, or is being paid by RLC for this.  IMO, either Radi paid her, or RLC paid her for the time she appeared in Radi's bed.

We have a GUEST loving what she’s doing and we have TENANTS that don’t even want to be there but the money commands differently .. Cecilia in current’s Lialia’s room and with Sara there … well , at least Sara can have one more girl enjoying doing thing rather than the depressed Rachel at times , the file that she’s a tenant but she’s not ( Lialia ) and a girl that she’s a newcomer .. 

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

I can’t ever ever ever remember a golden shower moment .. good friend ed2 and other guys will mark this as a moment in RLC history books … no words .

I'll have to go back and see when, buy I remember some Golden Shower episode in the bathtub of where Megan now reside.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, moules said:

Have to think Cecilia is in line to become a future official participant, or is being paid by RLC for this.  IMO, either Radi paid her, or RLC paid her for the time she appeared in Radi's bed.

I know Radi was giving her money early on in their relationship.