Harley, Fiora (2023) #2

Noldus

Fiora is preparing Cecilia for the cameras , the question is where she will be situated .. The way that RLC is at the moment , it would be the best if she could end up in one of the central Barcelona apartments , being local and having  a circle of friends , it might be that she brings some of the people on cameras . I would say that B2 looks a possibility but the main bedroom I don’t think it is also “ready” for her , neither Nadia not Lubna if the mama departs .. strangely , B5 is going to have the main bedroom free but I don’t think she will be appearing there ( except if she comes back with Radislava 😆) …B1 I don’t think so , therefore , it looks complicated .. the villas have tenants problems but I don’t know how she could spice things up ( inexperienced despite loving the cameras world ) when also the majority  of the villa tenants don’t even show HALF OF THE INTEREST that  she has being in front of them .. Let’s see how soon we will be welcoming her 😉

Show time for Cecilia and Fiora , reviving the glory days of her and Radislava ( and suddenly taking ALL TOP CAMERAS away from Leora’s repeated show 😂🤣😂🤣) …

Personal preference , I REALLY HOPE Cecilia is bisexual like Fiora 😉

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Show time for Cecilia and Fiora , reviving the glory days of her and Radislava ( and suddenly taking ALL TOP CAMERAS away from Leora’s repeated show 😂🤣😂🤣) …

Cecilia has been known to munch the muffin.   🤣🤣

• Haha 1

il y a 32 minutes, StnCld316 a dit :

Cecilia est connue pour grignoter le muffin.   🤣 🤣

J'aime bien Cécilia et ses rencontres avec RADI mais alors là , c'est faux comme tout et rien n'est naturel avec Fiora qui veut se faire passer pour ce qu'elle n'est pas .

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

J'aime bien Cécilia et ses rencontres avec RADI mais alors là , c'est faux comme tout et rien n'est naturel avec Fiora qui veut se faire passer pour ce qu'elle n'est pas .

Girls just having a bit of fun.  Another bottle of wine will loosen them up.   🤣🤣

57 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Has Caveman Vamp been around since Fiora Re-joined the RLC circus?