Harley, Fiora (2023) #2

Noldus

Reply to Jetlag from previous board:

" If I am not mistaken wasn't Harley one of the girls Loraine turned against Radi, and if I am right about that it's even more odd seeing Cecilia there."

As someone that followed Radi, I don't recall she and Harley having a lot of interaction.  She primarily was with Olivia (ugh) and Fiora.  And it was Olivia that turned on Radi with the help of Loraine.

Finally .. the much anticipated video of the night between Dylan and Ulyana can be found online .. FOR ANY NON BELIEVERS ( who as it is confirmed never really saw what happened ) , all the details and indents can be seen … THERE’S NO DOUBT THAT ULYANA wanted to enjoy Dylan’s company and she actually felt great , the guy - in my opinion - had accepted that nothing more was going to happen til Ulyana appearing and the rest is history . 

Now , all the “ crocodile “ tears of Ulyana the following days and the decision of her leaving RLC ( in what the majority assumes that has to do with her “ boyfriend “ ) , sorry , I am not buying this at all . There are deeper reasons that led her to the departure , this is the obvious but Ulyana is way too clever to abandon all that , the endless fans she knows she has but the most important , the money she was making being on cameras . 

I will always have Ulyana as one of my top 3 tenants /girls ever with RLC but I am also a fan of Dylan and I will always need to think that trying to seduce Ulyana , it was the reason that caused her departure ( still not his mistake and with deeper reasons for it … ) 

Ulyana is missed terribly , seeing also the current cast in Barcelona .. it is what it is though . 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Keen Observer said:

I hope the appearance of Cecilia is an indication that we may see Radi back (in a separate apartment) away from the Rent-a-cocks.

Once tomato season is done she may be available.  🤣🤣

• Haha 2

19 hours ago, ddhm said:

Finally .. the much anticipated video of the night between Dylan and Ulyana can be found online .. FOR ANY NON BELIEVERS ( who as it is confirmed never really saw what happened ) , all the details and indents can be seen … THERE’S NO DOUBT THAT ULYANA wanted to enjoy Dylan’s company and she actually felt great , the guy - in my opinion - had accepted that nothing more was going to happen til Ulyana appearing and the rest is history . 

Then why haven't you uploaded & posted the vid