B1 - General Topic 2023 #19 (August / September)

When Gina first came to this site in 2016 she was more or like Shantal, she hardly did anything, i think Irma and Kamilla were also with her during that time and Kamilla was the only one who did things.

Similarly, Holly and Megan were like Gina as well.

Then Gina went sex crazy with Curly, Holly and Megan too.

Maybe, just maybe there is some hope for Shantal as well lmao

7 hours ago, coolcucumber said:

When Gina first came to this site in 2016 she was more or like Shantal, she hardly did anything, i think Irma and Kamilla were also with her during that time and Kamilla was the only one who did things.

Similarly, Holly and Megan were like Gina as well.

Then Gina went sex crazy with Curly, Holly and Megan too.

Maybe, just maybe there is some hope for Shantal as well lmao

I don't think there is much hope, it feels like she has been here a year with nothing happening.

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, ddhm said:

I would say “ current boyfriend / sex partner / lover “ till he pisses her off and she goes to “ relax “ with one of her “ stand by “ lovers .. they argue many times ( very healthy in relationships but not healthy in the frequency they do ) , the guy I think he likes Sambuka VERY MUCH ( I believe feelings for her ) while for Sambuka he is just some GREAT fucks he provides . Let’s see and hope this woman stays for a long time and she deserves a better room than this one. 

Even then, great fuck, great fuck, the guy's entire body is so stiff during sex he looks like a beginnre