B1 - General Topic 2023 #19 (August / September)

Will Shantal now be under duress due to the complaints agains her and now feel compelled to fuck Wolf tonight? I would rather see her with Wednesday!!! I did see Shantal make out with a girl at one of Wednesday's parties and she did feel up Wendy's tits and ass at another party. It's not yet clear in my mind what she is interested in. 

1 minute ago, philo said:

Will Shantal now be under duress due to the complaints agains her and now feel compelled to fuck Wolf tonight? I would rather see her with Wednesday!!! I did see Shantal make out with a girl at one of Wednesday's parties and she did feel up Wendy's tits and ass at another party. It's not yet clear in my mind what she is interested in. 

Not with the Orc there.  He's had a taste, look for him to keep up the pressire to get up to the big room.

Besides Wayne is there.

3 minutes ago, philo said:

Camping

1 hour ago, menouscope2015 said:

Can't ork let the girls alone, for once !!  And WHY does he have to take his shirt off ?  Impress who?  

He might be hot. It’s 24C there. 🤓 or sure he might think he is a hunk. 🤮

T and T guy always takes his shirt off too. 🫣