B1 - General Topic 2023 #19 (August / September)

Since we don't have a bio available for Shantal, I'm going to speculate that she was once an athlete of some kind; that she sustained an injury and had to leave the sport; that she is receiving on-going therapy and that she may have met Wolf in some capacity related to her therapy prior to coming to RLC. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Again ( however she might be appearing later ) Sambuka is absent of another social event .. either because of her work ( ? ) outside or not interested in such gatherings ( that I highly doubt ) … let’s see .

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It’s also a surprise that Wayne is absent , nothing though that might has to do with W&W relationship .. 

It is rare for Wednesday to be there alone.  To me it suggests her availability. Everyone knows that everyone is at risk of getting fucked at an RLC party. 

I have long been an advocate that RLC performers should bring their off-camera fuck buddies on camera. So, if Wolf and Shantal knew each other outside of RLC (which seems obvious to me but I respect other opinions), then I should not be complaining if Wolf is the first to fuck Shantal above the covers.