B1 - General Topic 2023 #19 (August / September)

Since I have promoted the theory of a prior-to-RLC relationship between Shantal and Wolf, let me add to the evidence with this observation: Wolf makes little attempts to get to know Shantal. You would think that would be something one would do if they had not met. Unlike Dylan, who spent lots and lots of time talking to the women before he fucked them, we see Wolf show up and before anyone knows he is here, he is pile driving Shantal's pussy (albeit under the covers). That is a weak storyline if nothing else.

2 hours ago, Keen Observer said:

Woofy

Who's Woofy?

3 minutes ago, philo said:

Since I have promoted the theory of a prior-to-RLC relationship between Shantal and Wolf, let me add to the evidence with this observation: Wolf makes little attempts to get to know Shantal. You would think that would be something one would do if they had not met. Unlike Dylan, who spent lots and lots of time talking to the women before he fucked them, we see Wolf show up and before anyone knows he is here, he is pile driving Shantal's pussy (albeit under the covers). That is a weak storyline if nothing else.

WOW! Your fantasy level is running overtime tonight 🤣

3 minutes ago, philo said:

Glad you could meet the one-liner trheshold.

2 minutes ago, philo said:

threshold

Seeing as your fantasy level does not equate to intelligence, I will let you know if you make a spelling mistake, you can EDIT the post, there is no need for a single worded post for correction, obviously it was beyond your threshold

• Upvote 2