Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #32

Pete1960

16 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Well in reflection of past comments, apparently there must be quite a few hipocrites who continue posting comments in the nowadays listed as the Leora and Paul thread. Some of whom stated quite the opposite before the participant known as Pauls arrival at the current location. It should be no surprise as to someone's curiousity as to what has changed since then.  

Situations change Nich' and so do peoples opinions, doesn't make them hypocrites does it? 

Perhaps your curiosity could be satisfied if you illuminated the instances you are referring to, or is it just a general accusation?

Many people prior to Pauls arrival were happy with the situation pertaining to the apartment, and some were genuinely happy for Leora because she was reuniting with Paul and Eva, but some although happy for Leora were also aware that situations and certain freedoms within the apartment might change....The honest answer is that they certainly have unless some people are in denial of that fact.

Just as some people think that Pauls arrival has enhanced viewing enjoyment, many think he has contributed to making it worse....That doesn't make them hypocrites mate, it defines them as being honest with their assessment.

But as always that's only other peoples opinions which are always open to interpretation,I don’t personally agree with some people’s opinions but I respect them.

PS; This post will without doubt bring out the slug (Scutus ) with an sarcastic emoji, that's all he has, and I know that all the time he is sending me them he is unable to frequent the forum for fear of being ridiculed for the demented old fool he is.:biggrin:

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

It was a beautiful night 

Paul In the relaxing bath and leora in Malia's room on the laptop and phone 

Paul Went to bed naked to sleep 

Leora no quarto da Malia 

Doing Masturbation of fingers  

Beautiful ass pointed at us 

In the bathroom washing the beautiful body 

On the porch drinking tea 

Leora In the living room ironed clothes and Paul sleeping 

Leora In bed on the laptop and Paul on the computer 

Sleeping 

Paul Stayed all night on the computer 

• Like 1

Leora walking with Eva In the park 

With Gregg Hidden among the bushes With stick in hand Waiting to run and pour the creamy milk on Leora and Eva and run away running from the spot 

Leora Eva With a lot of milk running down your face  Running home to the bathroom washing the body 

Paul sleeping on the couch 

• Haha 1

Eva has a limp. Right front foot seems to be the issue. Maybe got into a fight in the park with Lassie.

UPDATE:  No longer limping.  For dog owners, why would a pup limp from the bedroom to the living room, lay down for a few minutes, than be active like nothing happened?

45 minutes ago, Howard said:

Eva has a limp. Right front foot seems to be the issue. Maybe got into a fight in the park with Lassie.

UPDATE:  No longer limping.  For dog owners, why would a pup limp from the bedroom to the living room, lay down for a few minutes, than be active like nothing happened?

It is known that sometimes dogs imitate their owner out of love, loyalty or sympathy.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Howard said:

After getting up on my feet it takes me about one or room rooms travel to stop the limp and walk it off.

Eva's no longer a young dog.

• Upvote 1