Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #32

Pete1960

14 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Much depends on when you consider a bath should be taken Nich.

She has several times given him a BJ during the morning when he had last bathed possibly 12 hours previously prior to sleeping throughout the night......Is this acceptable? I think not. 

The usual suspects may well give you acknowledgements for what you state solely because they have to be seen supporting " The Goddess" ::) but as usual they would be wrong .......Again ! 

I on the other hand, much as I like you, think you could well be misinformed.

Probably not the most intelligent idea mate, although someone sleeping overnight is not considered as such poor hygiene or as bad as those who might do so between multiple days between baths or showers. Furthermore, no one influences my opinions from what I, myself have viewed, and no one ever will.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, RAME said:

bonjour 

toujours pareil leora lui prépare a manger et je n'ai  pas entendue lui dire merci.

et il n' attend même pas leora  pour manger ensemble qui a déjà finie son assiette quelle goujat

Leora is either Paul's slave woman or replacement mother.

She gets out of bed goes to the kitchen and opens the patio door and goes back to bed. Paul's underarm odor must have gotten her attention to get some fresh air in there at 3:30 in the morning.

There is no breeze so she'll likely suffocate under duress. 🤣🤣

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Leora is either Paul's slave woman or replacement mother.

That you can watch him eat surprises me, I click away.
I like watching Leora but Paul makes it difficult with his unsavory habits

• Upvote 5