Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #32

Pete1960

Whilst on the subject of personal hygiene: Apart from Paul never washing or bathing with soap, he never uses any form of underarm deodorant. If the time ever arrives when he moves fast enough to work up a sweat he must smell rancid.

As for Leora, we have all witnessed how fastidious she is about personal hygiene but it may have escaped my notice so does she use underarm deodorant? 

Wouldn't want to be stuck in a lift in the summer with them for any length of time. 

Perhaps that's one of the reasons they have no friends.:biggrin:

Developing body odour could be a sign of diabetes or even kidney issues

• Haha 4

10 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Dude, you might want to consider getting your head out of the gutter since you have accumulated very few like or humor emogi's over a long period of time including multiple usernames.

Nicholas don't know which  church you preach in and I only have one  name what's your proper name and I won't say the obvious beginning with c and it aint chris now get back to your sermon

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Nicholas don't know which  church you preach in and I only have one  name what's your proper name and I won't say the obvious beginning with c and it aint chris now get back to your sermon

Whoaaaaa !!! Gregg mate.....Chill !

Nich was only stating an opinion in defence of Leora which naturally he's entitled to do, just as you are entitled to express your opinion.

He has old school morals and manners concerning ladies which is commendable and should be respected by all age groups.

I and some others I'm sure know and accept you are only having a laugh, but some people find it offensive.....Don't sweat it !

28 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Whoaaaaa !!! Gregg mate.....Chill !

Nich was only stating an opinion in defence of Leora which naturally he's entitled to do, just as you are entitled to express your opinion.

He has old school morals and manners concerning ladies which is commendable and should be respected by all age groups.

I and some others I'm sure know and accept you are only having a laugh, but some people find it offensive.....Don't sweat it !

Point taken thanks jimbo

• Upvote 3