Martina & Alberto - 2023 #7

Noldus

40 minutes ago, Francisq1 said:

Comment savez vous qu'Alberto a des retards bancaires?

Je pense qu'il a été posté sur le forum qu'Alberto était en train d'acheter une maison. Il y a des retards dans la paperasse. Je penserais... Crédit ? Vérification des revenus ? Des difficultés financières antérieures ? (entreprise en faillite)

45 minutes ago, MountainSwede said:

Well, there's one obstacle to separating and moving out of the apartment decided.   Looks like Martina is pondering the meaning of this disaster.

🐟 🚾    or    🐟 🍚 🍴       however it goes .... 🍻

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, darkman said:

I don't know Nelly well, but I would say that Nelly was Martina's Achilles' heel, they gave her her own medicine, Nelly knew how to set limits, and Martina that makes her extremely angry, when they can't control someone it's frustrating for them, In addition, they idealize that person, they see him as superior, and that makes them idealize him, although over time they discard him, Martina's SELF (ego) begins to see what was white in black, it is the only way for it not to collapse, I am better than anyone, they will never introspect and improve or learn from mistakes, since she thinks she is perfect, and does not make mistakes, that is why they repeat the same patterns over and over again in all their relationships, if they learn new ones manipulation techniques, what was previously innate in her is now also learned, it is more lethal,It will be like this until she collapses in her old age, more alone than ever.

You have made several interesting posts; however, you should have ended this one after "I don't know Nelly well".

Nelly knew how to set limits?    Really?  The same Nelly that we saw time and again so drunk she vomited and passed out and could barely make it back to her bed?   The same Nelly that knew her husband did not approve of the fling with Martina but continued it anyway?  I think you have this one completely wrong.  It was Martina who ended this relationship out of respect for Bogdan ... even though they made love a few times after the so-called break up.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

6 hours ago, chuck206 said:

????? self-centered? How so?  I hope you are not drawing conclusions form the "brilliant minds" that post here.

My evidence for this characterization includes but is not limited to:

• Her declaration awhile ago that no one tells Martina what to do, who  to  fuck, etc., etc.
  • Her thinking it was OK to fuck Nelly while Alberto played video games in  the same apartment.
  • Her basic attitude toward Alberto.   We complain that Alberto "just sits at home" but as some have observed, she doesn't make an effort toward him either.  She goes her own way and it is pretty clear it seems that if Alberto tried to stop her, it wouldn't go well.
  • The observation recently on how she treated Taco.

Please reread my post.  Maybe I wasn't clear.  The idea she is a bit self-centered is new to me and it saddens to me.  I hope I am wrong to be honest.  And  I will admit that reading Darkman might be having a toll on  me.  But go back to the first bullet.  She was clear on this and if you look at everything from this POV ... perhaps there is some truth in the idea that she is a bit self-centered.    But I could be convinced otherwise.  

I am a believer that your biggest strength is also a source of character flaw / weakness.  Scattered all over these posts are countless comments about how independent minded she is, how strong she is, how she is taking control of her life by going to school, etc, etc.    She is a very confident woman who knows what she wants.   BUT this characteristic can also be seen as being narcissistic and self-centered.   

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

6 hours ago, chuck206 said:

Je pense qu'il a été posté sur le forum qu'Alberto était en train d'acheter une maison. Il y a des retards dans la paperasse. Je penserais... Crédit ? Vérification des revenus ? Des difficultés financières antérieures ? (entreprise en faillite)

He has bought a small house outside of Barcelona. The financing was confirmed by the bank so he is the owner as soon as the notary appointment was.

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

My evidence for this characterization includes but is not limited to:

• Her declaration awhile ago that no one tells Martina what to do, who  to  fuck, etc., etc.
  • Her thinking it was OK to fuck Nelly while Alberto played video games in  the same apartment.
  • Her basic attitude toward Alberto.   We complain that Alberto "just sits at home" but as some have observed, she doesn't make an effort toward him either.  She goes her own way and it is pretty clear it seems that if Alberto tried to stop her, it wouldn't go well.
  • The observation recently on how she treated Taco.

Please reread my post.  Maybe I wasn't clear.  The idea she is a bit self-centered is new to me and it saddens to me.  I hope I am wrong to be honest.  And  I will admit that reading Darkman might be having a toll on  me.  But go back to the first bullet.  She was clear on this and if you look at everything from this POV ... perhaps there is some truth in the idea that she is a bit self-centered.    But I could be convinced otherwise.  

I am a believer that your biggest strength is also a source of character flaw / weakness.  Scattered all over these posts are countless comments about how independent minded she is, how strong she is, how she is taking control of her life by going to school, etc, etc.    She is a very confident woman who knows what she wants.   BUT this characteristic can also be seen as being narcissistic and self-centered.   

one tells Martina what to do    I pay no serious attention to that. Just something posted on the forum. A statement uttered under what context?  An argument? I think we all have a streak of independence and defiance in us. 

fuck Nelly while Alberto played video games     whose value system are you using? Mine says it's wrong. BUT .... Martina and Alberto play by a different set of rules. After the sex, with Nelly asleep, Martina went to Alberto (in front of the TV, playing video games). Alberto had a big grin on his face, they talked, and they were both in a good mood and laughing.

Her basic attitude toward Alberto   when? You mean the last 4 years or longer? When Martina would jump into Alberto's arms and kiss? When they would cuddle on the sofa ..... which usually lead to a BJ or sex? Or the many times they attacked one another in the kitchen? If your talking about the last 6 months, I think Martina has been clear on their relationship .... it's ending. No more sex play. 

some have observed, she doesn't make an effort toward him either   3 observations of the same event ..... 3 different conclusions. As no one understands the language, we really don't know if this observation is true. How many times has Martina asked Alberto to join her for an outing? How many times has Alberto declined? Nothing but speculation.

if Alberto tried to stop her, it wouldn't go well.    I agree. When would it go well? If the girlfriend wanted to do X, and the boyfriend said no, would it go well? If the wife wanted to do X, and the husband said no, would it go well? Conflict is conflict. Somebody's feelings are going to get hurt. Normal. Alberto has been understanding of Martina's desires. Tolerant and accepting. That would have been something to see, if Alberto objected and laid down the law. 😲   

how she treated Taco    what does that have to do with being self centered? Taco hurt Martina and she swatted him. Molehill-Mountain. Martina has treated the dog very well over the years, one swat and now she is a horrible monster. I don't think so. Taco ate the leather couch....he lived! Taco has been hugged and cuddled. It was Martina who took the dogs for a walk at 3am, while Alberto slept on the couch, tired from a long day of video games. Taco sleeps on the couch, on the guest bed, and in the main bed with Martina or Alberto. Martina has taken Taco to B4 in the past, and to B7, where he plays with Nelly dog. Poor Taco .... he is so mistreated. Call Animal Control!

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

30 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

He has bought a small house outside of Barcelona. The financing was confirmed by the bank so he is the owner as soon as the notary appointment was.

Thank you for the clarification.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Has realizado varias publicaciones interesantes; sin embargo, deberías haber terminado este después de "No conozco bien a Nelly".

¿Nelly sabía poner límites? ¿En realidad? ¿La misma Nelly que vimos una y otra vez tan borracha que vomitó, se desmayó y apenas pudo regresar a su cama? ¿La misma Nelly que conocía a su marido no aprobaba la aventura con Martina pero la continuó de todos modos? Creo que estás completamente equivocado. Fue Martina quien puso fin a esta relación por respeto a Bogdan... a pesar de que hicieron el amor varias veces después de la llamada ruptura.

yo si se catalan , y español , y no es como usted dice , en conversaciones con alberto en el dormitorio , ella le decia , el enganche que tenia con nelly , y lo que esta la ignoraba y que eso le daba mucha rabia , martina se hacia la buena y culpaba a nelly , igual que hizo el otro dia con alberto hablando con marta , otra manipulación psicopática , proyección de la culpa y dar pena , FUE NELLY LA QUE DEJO A MARTINA , los problemas de nelly con la bebida es otra cosa , además ¿ quien no se ha emborrachado en su vida ? , mire usted siempre lo que hacen , no lo que usted piensa o le dicen , el árbol bueno se conoce por sus frutos , y los frutos de martina , no son muy dulces , con nelly mal , con alberto mal , mal con todo . el valor de martina es su juventud y su cuerpo , pero ya se estrellara contra el muro , cuando eso pase .  a mi no me gustaría una martina de novia de mi hijo , ¿ A QUIEN LE GUSTARIA ? que levante la mano .

1 hour ago, chuck206 said:

if Alberto tried to stop her, it wouldn't go well. 

cuando uno esta en una relacion con un psicopata , lo mejor que le puede pasar es que lo descarten , que te apliquen el silencio de hielo , que te ignoren ,  cuando esto sucede , la victima lo pasa muy mal , pero esa va ha ser su medicina su salvacion , de otra manera alberto nunca va a dejar a martina , igual que un drogadicto no deja la droga , solo cuando el dolor de NO cambiar es mayor que el de hacerlo , es cuando se cambia . se llama relaciones puente o relacion liana , es como un mono que no suelta una rama hasta que no tiene bien segura la mano en otra , asi son . 

es tipico tambien en este tipo de personas , que la pareja sea mayor en edad , eso delata una gran falta de autoestima , al ser ella mas joven , su valor aumenta exponencialmente , siempre sera ella mas joven , y eso tambien hace que alberto tenga miedo a perderla , es por eso que martina tiene otras parejas ( triangulacion ) pueden ser , reales o inventadas , eso hace que aumente su valor de cara a alberto y a su vez que aumente el miedo a perderla . y a su vez que aumente la adición hacia ella . 

2 hours ago, chuck206 said:

one tells Martina what to do    I pay no serious attention to that. Just something posted on the forum. A statement uttered under what context?  An argument? I think we all have a streak of independence and defiance in us. 

fuck Nelly while Alberto played video games     whose value system are you using? Mine says it's wrong. BUT .... Martina and Alberto play by a different set of rules. After the sex, with Nelly asleep, Martina went to Alberto (in front of the TV, playing video games). Alberto had a big grin on his face, they talked, and they were both in a good mood and laughing.

Her basic attitude toward Alberto   when? You mean the last 4 years or longer? When Martina would jump into Alberto's arms and kiss? When they would cuddle on the sofa ..... which usually lead to a BJ or sex? Or the many times they attacked one another in the kitchen? If your talking about the last 6 months, I think Martina has been clear on their relationship .... it's ending. No more sex play. 

some have observed, she doesn't make an effort toward him either   3 observations of the same event ..... 3 different conclusions. As no one understands the language, we really don't know if this observation is true. How many times has Martina asked Alberto to join her for an outing? How many times has Alberto declined? Nothing but speculation.

if Alberto tried to stop her, it wouldn't go well.    I agree. When would it go well? If the girlfriend wanted to do X, and the boyfriend said no, would it go well? If the wife wanted to do X, and the husband said no, would it go well? Conflict is conflict. Somebody's feelings are going to get hurt. Normal. Alberto has been understanding of Martina's desires. Tolerant and accepting. That would have been something to see, if Alberto objected and laid down the law. 😲   

how she treated Taco    what does that have to do with being self centered? Taco hurt Martina and she swatted him. Molehill-Mountain. Martina has treated the dog very well over the years, one swat and now she is a horrible monster. I don't think so. Taco ate the leather couch....he lived! Taco has been hugged and cuddled. It was Martina who took the dogs for a walk at 3am, while Alberto slept on the couch, tired from a long day of video games. Taco sleeps on the couch, on the guest bed, and in the main bed with Martina or Alberto. Martina has taken Taco to B4 in the past, and to B7, where he plays with Nelly dog. Poor Taco .... he is so mistreated. Call Animal Control!

Brilliant post !! 🎯

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, darkman said:

yo si se catalan , y español , y no es como usted dice , en conversaciones con alberto en el dormitorio , ella le decia , el enganche que tenia con nelly , y lo que esta la ignoraba y que eso le daba mucha rabia , martina se hacia la buena y culpaba a nelly , igual que hizo el otro dia con alberto hablando con marta , otra manipulación psicopática , proyección de la culpa y dar pena , FUE NELLY LA QUE DEJO A MARTINA , los problemas de nelly con la bebida es otra cosa , además ¿ quien no se ha emborrachado en su vida ? , mire usted siempre lo que hacen , no lo que usted piensa o le dicen , el árbol bueno se conoce por sus frutos , y los frutos de martina , no son muy dulces , con nelly mal , con alberto mal , mal con todo . el valor de martina es su juventud y su cuerpo , pero ya se estrellara contra el muro , cuando eso pase .  a mi no me gustaría una martina de novia de mi hijo , ¿ A QUIEN LE GUSTARIA ? que levante la mano .

Even if you live in Barcelona, I highly doubt that you understand well Catalan because you get everything wrong when they don't speak plain Spanish.

The use you make of "usted" and the slum language you use tells me that you are a sexist Latino who had a problem with a woman and now you think you are Alberto and the woman is Martina.

I would beg you to stop intoxicating, confusing and bothering people with your problems.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 4