Martina & Alberto - 2023 #7

Noldus

Hebben jullie het bericht van Berty47 eentijdje terug gelezen?

Zo ja dan begrijp je dat dit een neprelatie was vanwege Martina.

Men zei altijd dat Alberto niet met haar uit wilde gaan, maar ik zou  ook niet in het uitgangsleven van Martina willen vertoeven.

• Confused 2

21 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

I am not questioning this post but it makes me sad.  Anyone who knows me knows that I have had a crush on Martina since the day I found RLC at the beginning of the Nelly affair. I no longer subscribe but follow her here religiously.

It saddens me how self-centered she has become and maybe she has always been this way and I was blind to it.  You guys here can be a bit jaded but even DeepDave seems to no longer be happy as a pig in shit over this couple.

Martina has had at least 3 people who love her unconditionally … Nelly, Alberto, and now it seems GF4.  Yet she pushes them all away.  In the beginning I found her “nobody tells Martina what to do” attitude refreshing but it now seems to be her biggest liability.  Even Taco is biting back.

She needs to learn it is not all about her.  Of course much of her behavior may be grounded in a difficult family life … but you always must put others first when it comes to finding true love.

She has been an RLC rock star but maybe too that has gone to her head a bit.

Martina seems to be at loose ends today.  Mindlessly folded laundry, listlessly pondered the notes on the refrigerator door.  Locked a flying bug in the kitchen and now absent mindlessly playing a game on the television.  She acts like her life, right now,, is empty.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

We don't know what has happened the last night and she has to work on the weekend. Who of us does not have days like this?

Personally, I also have days like that from time to time. But agree, it's not normal with her. 🤔

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

She needs to learn it is not all about her.  Of course much of her behavior may be grounded in a difficult family life … but you always must put others first when it comes to finding true love.

People like her don't know how to put others first or even take others feelings into consideration and has no interest or even a general concept of love. She only uses people to get what she can get from them. Nelly is just as selfish but no where near as monstrous as Martina. 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

People like her don't know how to put others first or even take others feelings into consideration and has no interest or even a general concept of love. She only uses people to get what she can get from them. Nelly is just as selfish but no where near as monstrous as Martina. 

"monsterous"  lol wow big word.  Is that cause she's bisexual and you hate those evil witches?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

lol, you sound like a whiner pathetic little man reading a love story book and cursing the woman because she don't love your hero back anymore

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, santorini said:

lol, you sound like a whiner pathetic little man reading a love story book and cursing the woman because she don't love your hero back anymore

Clearly he got burned in the past when some woman dumped him for another woman.  Seen guys like this before...they are bitter, pathetic not to mention easy to laugh at!!!

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

It saddens me how self-centered she has become and maybe she has always been this way and I was blind to it.  You guys here can be a bit jaded but even DeepDave seems to no longer be happy as a pig in shit over this couple.

Martina has had at least 3 people who love her unconditionally … Nelly, Alberto, and now it seems GF4.  Yet she pushes them all away.  In the beginning I found her “nobody tells Martina what to do” attitude refreshing but it now seems to be her biggest liability.  Even Taco is biting back.

Always good to read your calm and informative posts.

I am not a fan of Martina but how do we know she has become self-centered; my guess is she has always been self-centered? Whatever her personal deficiencies, it is possible it all may stem from early childhood. Why? Considering she has been with RLC since the age of 15, now 27, how can one thrive and learn about life in such a setting. It is only her friends from school that have help her to grow and for her learn about herself.  

Oh, and by the by, perhaps you were correct, the situation in RLC with these two was an FWB situation, she was bisexual but does’ it appears from her lack of sexual activity with Alberto for months now that she just wants to be a complete lesbian? 

I give her a lot of credit for somehow realizing in order to achieve her particular goals, to better and advance her life, it might be necessary to pursue an education.  And it seems she has worked so very hard towards this degree. Or perhaps I am blind. In my reading back to 2017 she has fantasized about a number of other careers but not until the travel thing, has she taken a career interest seriously. I would anticipate she has found the career she wants to maintain and complete her degree. And if she does give her degree, I am happy and proud for her. 

Do we know Martina is pushing GF4 away? Is that a PM from somewhere. I was informed, she left two nights ago from a timed pickup and returned the following evening. She left last night with Taco to return just this evening and picked up a mild form of papular urticaria from somewhere?  I am saying if she did not have the condition two nights ago, she picked them up from somewhere other than the RLC apartment. Thoughts.  

I also believe Martina suffers from having the need to always be comforted but wanting to be on her own. 

8 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Alberto shouldn't give half a shit what's attractive to her. Martina is a heartless monster.

"heartless monster" ...... I don't know.  Apparently, you are not happy with the way Martina and Alberto are separating. From the posts, Martina and Alberto came to this conclusion back in February. Alberto has had six months to go accept, adjust, and prepare. Martina has not asked him to leave, kick his ass to the curb, throw his belongings over the balcony, or sell his toys on ebay. Are there problems, emotions, and stress .... sure, to be expected. Couples break-up, separate, it happens. Martina has the right to make this decision. Martina continues her involvement with her girlfriend. Her choice, it is none of Alberto's business. I keep reading about Martina's quest for freedom, no commitments to "partners" to hold her back. It would not surprise me, if her girlfriend is also on the exit platform in the near future. 

Curious .... What would your step by step instructions be to facilitate this separation, so as Martina is not a "heartless monster"? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Las personas como ella no saben cómo poner a los demás en primer lugar o incluso tomar en consideración los sentimientos de los demás y no tienen ningún interés ni siquiera un concepto general del amor. Ella sólo utiliza a las personas para obtener lo que puede obtener de ellas. Nelly es igual de egoísta pero no tan monstruosa como Martina. 

no conozco a nelly mucho , pero yo diria que nelly fue , el talon de aquiles de martina , le dieron de su propia medicina , nelly supo poner limites , y a martina eso la enfado sobremanera ,  cuando no pueden controlar a alguien es frustante para ellos , ademas que idealizan a esa persona , lo ven superior , y eso hace que lo idealicen , aunque con el tiempo lo descartan , el YO ( ego ) de martina empieza a ver lo que era blanco en negro , es la unica manera que no colapse , yo soy mejor que nadie , jamas van a hacer introspecion y mejorar ni aprender de los errores , ya que ella piensa que es perfecta , y no comete errores , por eso repiten los mismos patrones una y otra vez en todas sus relaciones , si  aprenden nuevas tecnicas de manipulacion , lo que antes era innato en ella ahora ademas es aprendido , es mas letal , sera asi hasta que colapse en su vejez , mas sola que la una .

23 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

"monstruo sin corazón"... No lo sé. Al parecer no estás contento con la forma en que Martina y Alberto se están separando. A partir de los posts, Martina y Alberto llegaron a esta conclusión allá por febrero. Alberto ha tenido seis meses para aceptar, adaptarse y prepararse. Martina no le ha pedido que se vaya, ni le ha dado una patada en el culo a la acera, ni ha tirado sus pertenencias por el balcón ni ha vendido sus juguetes en eBay. ¿Hay problemas, emociones y estrés... seguro, es de esperarse? Las parejas se rompen, se separan, sucede. Martina tiene derecho a tomar esta decisión. Martina continúa su relación con su novia. Su elección no es asunto de Alberto. Sigo leyendo sobre la búsqueda de libertad de Martina, sin compromisos con "socios" que la detengan. No me sorprenderia, 

Curioso.... ¿Cuáles serían tus instrucciones paso a paso para facilitar esta separación, para que Martina no sea un “monstruo sin corazón”? 

se necesitan , en rlf no podria estar si no fueran pareja , es cobarde , lo tiene en un estante , por si acaso hace falta , el dia que 100% no lo necesite , le dara una patada en el culo de un dia para otro , el corte sera como una sierra oxidada , sucio , pudiendo romper de una manera limpia , necesita el suministro de ego , bien sea positivo ( amor ) o negativo ( odio ) , son como una montaña rusa sube baja sune baja , asi manipulan .