Martina & Alberto - 2023 #7

Noldus

13 minutes ago, daerjohn2015 said:

Where are the fish, have they moved yet?

They were marine fish...likely dead now.  Unless he managed to get them back to a tank in the store where he buys them or into the ocean (where they are not likely to survive anyway...too cold)

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

They were marine fish...likely dead now.  Unless he managed to get them back to a tank in the store where he buys them or into the ocean (where they are not likely to survive anyway...too cold)

Va empaquetar alguna cosa de la peixera a la motxilla i es va enlairar amb la seva bicicleta

38 minutes ago, JYBRD said:

Va empaquetar alguna cosa de la peixera a la motxilla i es va enlairar amb la seva bicicleta

What a tragedy...also think they did not make it but we cannot be sure, so let's  hope the best that some of them have survived. 🤞

4 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

What a tragedy...also think they did not make it but we cannot be sure, so let's  hope the best that some of them have survived. 🤞

A tragedy is what is going on in Ukraine.  Who gives a fuck about the fish FFS.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, maxfactor said:

A tragedy is what is going on in Ukraine.  Who gives a fuck about the fish FFS.

It is interesting that such a comment comes in a forum where a lot of Ukrainian and Russian women and couples "enjoy" themselves and party while there is a war in Ukraine... this is a bigger conflict for me. But agree the fish are not so important.

• Like 1