B4 - General Topic 2023 #44(August / September)

1 hour ago, badboylovesgirls said:

B4 looks like an abandoned house. I guess this is the consequence of more than a year long war in Ukraine. 

This shows us the difficulty for the girls to travel from Ukraine or Russia to Europe especially for Russians to get EU Visa to travel to Spain (Angie traveled to Montenegro instead of Barcelona). This was expected and I think this will last as long as this sad horrible war goes on in Ukraine. 

I guess the only option for RLC to bring new participants is to hire local people and we already saw that these participants (such as: Lubna, Nadia, Sambuka, Lialia and Gabrielle & Louis) spend a lot of time outside the apartments and villas. 

The RLC has had a problem practically since all the Russian apartments disappeared. This hasn't just been the case since the war began. Currently, however, it is admittedly particularly depressing. Not only in the vacation apartments, but also in the normal apartments. RLC does try to make it look like there's a lot of new stuff, but a lot of new apartments are practically occupied by aged residents from the past, or are way too unrealistic, or almost nothing happens. 

Currently, somehow the cute girls are missing. RLC clearly has an overageing problem. The extroverted party people who used to provide variety at RLC are missing. Instead, there are far too many apartments that are simply boring as hell because you can see that the action, if there is any, is just happening somewhere else. 

1 hour ago, badboylovesgirls said:

B4 looks like an abandoned house. I guess this is the consequence of more than a year long war in Ukraine.

I have the same suspicion. Apparently Piper went back because of that,

and some of the other girls likely have similar thoughts.

The guys are not allowed to leave Ukraine.

And the locals might want higher wages, than what RLC offers.