B4 - General Topic 2023 #44(August / September)

14 hours ago, badboylovesgirls said:

B4 looks like an abandoned house. I guess this is the consequence of more than a year long war in Ukraine. 

This shows us the difficulty for the girls to travel from Ukraine or Russia to Europe especially for Russians to get EU Visa to travel to Spain (Angie traveled to Montenegro instead of Barcelona). This was expected and I think this will last as long as this sad horrible war goes on in Ukraine. 

I guess the only option for RLC to bring new participants is to hire local people and we already saw that these participants (such as: Lubna, Nadia, Sambuka, Lialia and Gabrielle & Louis) spend a lot of time outside the apartments and villas. 

Hiring local people is a desperate measure and is proving to be a bad deal, these people already have a life and a job outside, they only come home to sleep. I would like to see the "villa" format in a country that doesn't have so many barriers against Russians/Ukrainians, maybe then there would be a better cast because they would have more options of girls.

• Like 1

Svetlana sweeping leaves on the terrace outside Oks bedroom, and Sara comes down and invites Svetlana to have a cup of coffee on the pool terrace with her and Rachel.  I am certain there will now be a recitation of RLC gossip, rumor, and truth from Svetlana..

It will be interesting to see whether there are guests or other participants appearing at B-7 and B-4 this weekend.  Otherwise, these are likely to be the dulls-villas. 

Svetlana seems to be doing all the talking.  Sara appears to have gone commando.  Maybe she will flash Alex and Lucien later.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Wow been away for awhile camping, it's almost abandoned at B4. Alot of crazy things are happening in the world now. We can pray that things get better in Eastern Europe🙏....... I'm looking at some replays. Well, at least Olimpia & Nefeli are keeping me interested 🙂

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 9/8/2023 at 3:31 PM, Ulfolk said:

I think Sara didn't live in Spain before RLC, she came directly from somewhere else that's why she doesn't go out much because she doesn't know many people from there. For some reason this is very unusual now, they prefer to hire girls who already live in Spain - newcomers or veterans

No, Sara didn't live in Spain before she rejoined RLC.

It's not that RLC prefers to hire girls that already live in Spain.  RLC's recruitment is the same as it's always been, they either bring back previous tenants or they bring in new girls that are friends or acquaintances of current or former tenants.  It's just that, since Russia invaded Ukraine, a lot of their former tenants have moved to live in Spain, and they're getting acquainted and making friends with other people that live in Spain.

On 9/8/2023 at 3:32 PM, coolcucumber said:

Not related to this topic but wtf happened to HarleyFatboy ? i remember like 2 years ago, he was super active but was against literally everything on RLC

He got banned from posting on his HarleyFatboy account last year.  After several weeks, he returned with a new account, "FrankZabba", along with a new persona and pretended to be new to the forum, but his posting style is very distinctive and people quickly realised it was him.  Earlier this year, his FrankZabba account was also banned from posting. 

He still regularly logs in and reads through all the apartment topics, giving likes to every insulting and negative comment about RLC, RLC tenants, RLC subscribers, CamCaps, CamCaps moderators, and CamCaps members, something that he's done with remarkable consistancy for the past 8 or 9 years.

Maybe he will be back posting later this year on a new account and pretend to be new to the forum again, once he's developed a new persona and back story.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2