M#1 Angie (2023) #1

Noldus

18 hours ago, timber said:

RLC put the camera UM & deleted the replay of the guy covering it. Problem solved. 🤣

I didn't realize that Angie was back. 🤣

Well, if she now has a visitor who deliberately obstructs the cameras, it is clear that this apartment will go downhill even further. 

Anyway, currently the apartment is empty again, and I think maybe it's best that way. Bringing Angie back was a stupid idea. 

22 minutes ago, Daleys said:

No he wasn't it looks like he was having wanking sessions if you look here you can see the toilet rol

Maybe.  Still, I am not Angie;s bggest fan but... wanking on the balcony with Angie in the bed seems like a bizarre way to ordanize your life.

what is happening in this apartment? Angie finally brings a guy and tried all evening to seduce him, but apparently he is keeping it softcore despite being attracted to her. He ignored all her advances 🤷‍♂️. And now sleeping for 12 straight hours despite having a hot chick waiting for him. I have a feeling he is RLC staff member and have just come to the apartment to give it some sort of change. That is why he has full control over the balcony cam. he probably doesnt want to do it with angie on camera.

And angie chatting with her fiance while with this guy in her apartment. From what i understood from the chat, her fiance is out on a vacation with friends for a month.

guys have some positivity. for an apartment which was all about a sleeping/vacation angie, suddenly there is some activity. Who would have a thought, that an engaged girl, soon to marry, will pull this off. this is actually great progress. it could open the flood gates.

the guy lasted 10 secs, lol. but atleast he started. yesterday he ignored her all evening.

For Angie’s place , only one thing has been clarified so far … That she was suggested by RLC Montenegro hub to go and meet ( if she wanted ) Sasha and Dasha ( with Eva and Matvei ) and she simply didn’t like it and that’s why she has never been seen with them .. 

But at least she tried to meet her neighbors and fellow RLC colleagues . Montenegro tried to bring participants to get to know one another , it doesn’t seem to work and that’s fine . This is a reference to other RLC hubs that I have been always saying they should bring tenants together and get to know one anther and perhaps some good connections could happen . Let’s see in any case how the mystery of this apartment unfolds with this first try under the cameras sequence ..  

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1