Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #33

Pete1960

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

Watch out folks, the slug has made an appearance……All that time of waiting for one of the acolytes to appear and the best he can do is sarcasm…….Just goes to show, you “can’t polish a turd”🐌🐌🤣

IMHO there are several turd polishers on the forum.

• Haha 4
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

Yes and virtually the opinion of every man I have known. Not saying they'd all cheat on their spouse but the conversations with friends and family indicate my comment is valid.

Well contrary to your conversations with friends and family since they are evidently misleading. But since your spouse has been unfortunately not been available in such circumstances, who are you to to put forth such claims that are invalid.

• Upvote 2

55 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Well contrary to your conversations with friends and family since they are evidently misleading. But since your spouse has been unfortunately not been available in such circumstances, who are you to to put forth such claims that are invalid.

There isn't a man in the world that doesn't think about 'strange' one time or another. You implying I don't understand what my friends said? My wife's dad was a serial adulterer and it effected her massively. If she were disabled I wouldn't be on the forum or RLC. Having said that when men see a stunning looking woman their minds think about what it would be like. My coworkers would see a woman, any woman, and ask, "would you" trying to see how low another guy would go. 

29 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

when men see a stunning looking woman their minds think about what it would be like.

I am one of these men. She doesn't even have to be stunning - just female (with a few exceptions). I'm fortunate because my wife will point out the good looking ones.

Happy Sunday Water GIF by Hello All

Good morning Good Night 

Wonderful Sunday For everyone with family and friends 

03/09/2023 03/September /2023

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora eva sexy girl

👸🐶  

Paul

🐨 👯‍♀️🌟🐈😉🐎🦍💀🐊😁🦜 patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 maxragnar hard on chris gregg spying1 tikayou Masterchef taxi Uppssla ddhm howarJohnny5 jjohndoe1960 pete1960 trestarider howard xarvaz rdking dougiestyle4u anodo philo rezbot rame incognito

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, Nicholas said:

I'm surprised at you @Nicholas  

Once again you have posted a small reprimand to a members post stating that it was invalid, yet you do not supply evidence to support your counter argument.

I am still awaiting an answer to my question put to you regarding your thoughts on Leora taking a 30+ hour unwashed manky cock in her mouth that you had vehemently stated she would not do.

I supplied the evidence as you demanded yet I'm still awaiting your opinion, unless it is to be conveniently "swept under the carpet" so to speak because the truth is too painful for the acolytes to admit and come to terms with.

The fact you have not responded doesn't make what happened any less true Nich, A statement was made yet the Leora Luvvie's are incapable of contradicting it.....I wonder why?:angel:

I hope you are not developing into another "Leora Luvvie" like the other sad individuals who contribute nothing of substance apart from infantile emoji criticism because their counter argument is so weak or indeed non existent, yet are in denial to the true facts. 

Living in their own one dimensional Leora Cocoon waiting for their Goddess to throw them an occasional scrap while they wallow in their own self imposed misery .....Sad souls !:sad:

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

4 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Living in their own one dimensional Leora Cocoon waiting for their Goddess to throw them an occasional scrap while they wallow in their own self imposed misery .....Sad souls !:sad:

For years I've gotten the impression several forum members seem to think Leora is almost their girl friend or that she is socially important to them.  They must have very lonely lives.

I'm pulling for her health, happiness ans future success but never forget she's a cam girl. She won't be sending flowers at our funerals. Some of these guys are going to have a tough time when she eventually leaves.  For your own sake please don't. Be respectfully honest and enjoy the ride. It won't last.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2