Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #33

Pete1960

3 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Always know when you can’t answer anything, you resort to bullshit.

A simple question was asked, Prove me wrong ! You can’t and you are floundering.

When I am wrong I am man enough to admit it…..You should try it one day.

Until then keep sending you childish emojis and I will continue imagining my cock down your old throat.🤣

That is a perfect example of your maturity !!🤣 I am done with your immature behavior ! Have a wonderful day !!!🤣

• Haha 4

55 minutes ago, Howard said:

How much longer will it take for her to realize this isn't a healthy relationship?

10 years hasn't been enough. I have a member of my family that fell in love (fuck me) with a manipulative lying BITCH that put him in jail she later admitted on false charges, has stolen 10s of thousands of dollars from him, cost him contact with the rest of his family (they all hate her guts) and talked him into giving her 1/2 interest in HIS house after all this and...wait for it...he is still with her and he defends her to this day.

Leora isn't going to change regardless, even if she realizes it, and she must.

She's codependent.

WWW.PSYCHOLOGYTODAY.COM

Codependency is a dysfunctional relationship dynamic where one person assumes the role of “the giver,” sacrificing their own needs and...

• Confused 3

Qui nous dit pas que Leora mène une double vie dans le dos de Paul ?.Se qui me fais écris cela , simplement ces sorties solo sont de plus en plus longues et plus fréquentes sous le prétexte de promener Éva ou  de faire quelques courses et de revenir avec pratiquement rien,deux ou trois bricoles pour faire voir a Paul qu'elle ne l'oublie pas,qu'avant pratiquement chaque masturbation elle est sur son portable pour s'exciter et même des fois elle correspond et répond ce qui la fait sourire quand les messages ou les photos sont pour elle ,elle s'arrange de se placer de façon que l'on ne puisse pas voir l’écran (a suivre )

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

16 minutes ago, Anode said:

Qui nous dit pas que Leora mène une double vie dans le dos de Paul ?.Se qui me fais écris cela , simplement ces sorties solo sont de plus en plus longues et plus fréquentes sous le prétexte de promener Éva ou  de faire quelques courses et de revenir avec pratiquement rien,deux ou trois bricoles pour faire voir a Paul qu'elle ne l'oublie pas,qu'avant pratiquement chaque masturbation elle est sur son portable pour s'exciter et même des fois elle correspond et répond ce qui la fait sourire quand les messages ou les photos sont pour elle ,elle s'arrange de se placer de façon que l'on ne puisse pas voir l’écran (a suivre )

I have long suspected the exact thing.  Quickie with LB?  She likes sneaky.

• Confused 3

If you think that Leora was dating another man just because Paul cheated on her first it suggests that she is quite faithful as a girlfriend. Not to mention, I doubt Leora is smart enough to keep a secret affair without Paul finding out.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

And a perfect example of your immaturity!

What I'd like to see is you and  scutus  naked wrestling I  would  be in RING side seat 😁😆😅😄😛😜🤪fucking emojis  love them or hate em

• Haha 3

26 minutes ago, Gregg said:

What I'd like to see is you and  scutus  naked wrestling I  would  be in RING side seat 😁😆😅😄😛😜🤪fucking emojis  love them or hate em

No problem Gregg, I would get him in a choke hold with my cock down his scrawny throat.:biggrin:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Brokk! said:

If you think that Leora was dating another man just because Paul cheated on her first it suggests that she is quite faithful as a girlfriend. Not to mention, I doubt Leora is smart enough to keep a secret affair without Paul finding out.

Understand your point but am well experienced with human behavior.

Let me ask how you can expect traditional values , character and fidelity from a woman that does what she does under the scope of the entire world?  If you are trying to tell me a woman that is naked and poses her private parts, puts tampons in, inserts things into her pussy and asshole, masturbates herself her best friend and Paul and even with the door open when Denis is visiting for an extra kick, and had a boyfriend she stayed with while away from Paul and who now fucks Paul and drinks his ejaculate in front of us has such a high moral character you vouch for her not cheating if the chance came up?

If so I have  lakefront property in Arizona I'll give you a deal on...

• Confused 3

16 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Understand your point but am well experienced with human behavior.

Let me ask how you can expect traditional values , character and fidelity from a woman that does what she does under the scope of the entire world?  If you are trying to tell me a woman that is naked and poses her private parts, puts tampons in, inserts things into her pussy and asshole, masturbates herself her best friend and Paul and even with the door open when Denis is visiting for an extra kick, and had a boyfriend she stayed with while away from Paul and who now fucks Paul and drinks his ejaculate in front of us has such a high moral character you vouch for her not cheating if the chance came up?

If so I have  lakefront property in Arizona I'll give you a deal on...

Think of Martina&Alberto. Until a few years ago they were thought to be a normal couple and instead they have always been just sex friends and nothing else. This is to say that what we see on rlc doesn't always correspond to our idea of relationships.

As for L&P, if Leora didn't want to be with Paul and if she wanted to betray Paul, she didn't miss the opportunities (I mean, everyone knows Paul's flaws). Even before they entered to rlc. They've been together for too long now to think that Leora is cheating on Paul with another guy at any moment.

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

They've been together for too long now to think that Leora is cheating on Paul with another guy at any moment.

Anyone potentially can cheat if the right opportunity came up, a person too good to pass up at the right circumstance. A an adult sex performer more so.

Are you trying to tell me she is more moral and has a higher character than normal people out their? For fuck sakes she can't even tell her own father what she does for a living.

We have no idea what she does out side the apartment but I find it very, very difficult to imagine her moral character changes out of the apartment considering what she has no problem doing in front of the cameras. She might act different in front of people she knows but we know sneaky bates turn her on. She's gone a lot.

• Haha 1