Ulyana - back in B2 for her stay #4 in Barcelona - fan page

Ulyana arrived right before midnight on 5. September 2023 for her stay #4 in GOV Barcelona (#7 on RLC)

Name Arrival Departure Location Duration (days)
Ulyana #1 01.02.2020 07.06.2020 B2 128
Ulyana #2 29.09.2021 31.10.2021 B1 33
Ulyana #3 16.11.2021 01.05.2022 B4 167
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

Where's the confirmation, I see nothing from RLC, or is just you've jumped the gun or wishful thinking

It's well known when a girl arrives with two big suitcases and puts them in the vacant room, it's not at all to join the project 😁🤣

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Noldus said:

Ulyana arrived right before midnight on 5. September 2023 for her stay #4 in Barcelona (#6 on RLC)

Name Arrival Departure Location Duration (days)
Ulyana #1 01.02.2020 07.06.2020 B2 128
Ulyana #2 29.09.2021 31.10.2021 B1 33
Ulyana #3 16.11.2021 01.05.2022 B4 167

Welp,that was quick,Dylan's girl is back to be properly fucked this time. Guess the relationship didn't work out! 😱

• 3 months later...
On 9/6/2023 at 8:19 AM, fisherman said:

How much longer are we supposed to put up with this recycling shit

Hopefully RLC will NEVER recall Uly, that's twice she's done this YEAR whether it's out of her hands or not and is probably border control issues, but that is really not my concern. I pay to scribe to RLC...I DO NOT EVER want to see her AGAIN. Good riddance, never liked her from the beginning an today is now a great day confirming what we all already knew. 

• Haha 1

Just now, TfiDeano said:

Hopefully RLC will NEVER recall Uly, that's twice she's done this YEAR whether it's out of her hands or not and is probably border control issues, but that is really not my concern. I pay to scribe to RLC...I DO NOT EVER want to see her AGAIN. Good riddance, never liked her from the beginning an today is now a great day confirming what we all already knew. 

You likely won't.  She's possibly gone for 5 years for visa violation.

• Like 1

il y a 9 minutes, StnCld316 a dit :

Vous ne le ferez probablement pas. Elle est peut-être partie pendant 5 ans pour violation de visa.

Moi je voudrais juste dire que Ulyana est une de seule fille ici qui quand elle se donnait du plaisir toute seule regardait régulièrement 

les caméras ,car ces scéances de plaisirs elle les faisait pour nous les voyeurs de RLC et pour cela je ne la jugerais pas sur ce départs et ces retours ici.

Bon vent Ulyana prend soin de toi