Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #34

Pete1960

11 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Losing her mother and daddy remarrying and growing up with a stepmother might have caused her to  bolt from their home and get a Paul for independence without being alone.  Just a theory

I believe little about what I read here on Leora's upbringing.

Through the years, I've read her parents died when she was in her early teens and she was raised by her grandmother.  Then I read her mom and dad divorced - mom still alive.  Then it was dad alive and mom dead after their divorce   Then it was she ran away when she was 16 and Met Paul.  The only bi-line I haven't read is she was raised by wolves in a goat orphanage.

The only thing believable of Leora at a young age is she met Paul in high school.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Good morning Good Night 

Wonderful Saturday for everyone 

09/09/2023 09/September /2023

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora eva Paul 

👸🐶🤵

🐨 👯‍♀️🌟🐈😉🐎🦍💀🐊😁🦜 patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 maxragnar hard on chris gregg spying1 tikayou Masterchef taxi Uppssla ddhm howarJohnny5 jjohndoe1960 pete1960 trestarider howard xarvaz rdking dougiestyle4u anodo philo rezbot rame incognito

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I think for a couple in their 30s, having been together so long, their love life looks pretty normal, i don't know any couple who after 10 year are still at it all the time! (Whether that amount is acceptable for rlc viewership, well, that's an entirely different aspect isn't it)

With respect SG, I think that your opinion regarding 10 year couples and their love life could be way of base. But it could also be a generational thing.

Because sexual outlooks and availability are so different nowadays compared to 30-50 years ago it is difficult to assess what the norm would be, what with the distractions of social media and computer games occupying much of the modern generations free time.

I would argue that previous generations would after 10 years and aged 30+ still be at it with each other, so long as children didn’t interfere with emotions.At that age men and women are still at the peak of their sexual powers with women certainly and men having probably reached their peak in their late 20s.

As for showing affection, yes it is shown in small amounts by L&P, but irrespective of whether they kissed earlier on in the day whether spontaneously or solely for the cameras, surely if you are together in bed “ making love “ the natural thing to do would be to kiss. The reason that I see that they don’t is because there is no “ foreplay” . Paul staggers in, and wham bam thank you ma’am straight in done and out again without sometimes removing his trousers.Leora at times is no better when coupled with him, she should tell him to relax and take his time, she shouldn’t go straight for his cock, she should be teasing him and stroking, let him watch her stroke herself, their are times when the foreplay can better the actual shag.

He is also probably too stunned when he is “ performing “ to have the energy to multitask by fucking her and kissing her…..heaven forbid.

Most of what occurs within the confines of the apartment is dysfunctional by most people’s criteria , so normal rules and actions as practiced by normal civilised people don’t really apply.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

With respect SG, I think that your opinion regarding 10 year couples and their love life could be way of base. But it could also be a generational thing.

Because sexual outlooks and availability are so different nowadays compared to 30-50 years ago it is difficult to assess what the norm would be, what with the distractions of social media and computer games occupying much of the modern generations free time.

I would argue that previous generations would after 10 years and aged 30+ still be at it with each other, so long as children didn’t interfere with emotions.At that age men and women are still at the peak of their sexual powers with women certainly and men having probably reached their peak in their late 20s.

As for showing affection, yes it is shown in small amounts by L&P, but irrespective of whether they kissed earlier on in the day whether spontaneously or solely for the cameras, surely if you are together in bed “ making love “ the natural thing to do would be to kiss. The reason that I see that they don’t is because there is no “ foreplay” . Paul staggers in, and wham bam thank you ma’am straight in done and out again without sometimes removing his trousers.Leora at times is no better when coupled with him, she should tell him to relax and take his time, she shouldn’t go straight for his cock, she should be teasing him and stroking, let him watch her stroke herself, their are times when the foreplay can better the actual shag.

He is also probably too stunned when he is “ performing “ to have the energy to multitask by fucking her and kissing her…..heaven forbid.

Most of what occurs within the confines of the apartment is dysfunctional by most people’s criteria , so normal rules and actions as practiced by normal civilised people don’t really apply.

To sum up Paul is rubbish in the art and skills of love making. L&M was much more enjoyable to witness shame it ended and did not go to a higher level. IMHO.

• Upvote 4