Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #34

Pete1960

On 9/10/2023 at 3:38 AM, jimbo4 said:

And who is the hypocrite thanking you for it.....None other than the person who suggested the imagining of each emoji sender as giving a BJ and who initiated the sending of trolling emoji's in the first place, for Dumber and Dumbest to follow.......My case rests !

Evidently mate, you resent having not only being unnecessarily criticizing comments but also childish comments being removed. Perhaps you might want to reflect on your more recent participation on this website in this forum while you are away.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

Nich, what is it with you? You argue about EVERYTHING!

1. a normal woman in your opinion, would even think about doing what she does.

Of course they wouldn't and no one would subscribe to RLC if the normal women did.

2. since you are retired and apparently have no idea what decisions some people in life decide to go thru to make a living. 

You have no idea of what my career was. It dealt with people just like Leora and their decisions and their families and - what they did for a living.

Let me be very specific. Leora is not a normal woman. What she does on camera no decent woman would even consider. That is why she has an audience: she does things "normal" women don't do in front of other people.

So, Nich, your mom, sister, wife and daughter are okay with it?  They'd do the same things?

If this is "normal" moral behavior why doesn't Leora have her dad and her Prague friends over?

Once again Max, like your protegie ftom corfu, you state speculation. Are you and your protegie from corfu who comes on a website such as this considered normal people, me thinks not. Perhaps you and your greek friend from corfu might should consider otherwise.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

28 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Well if a normal woman is what you are apparently interested in Max, what the hell are you involved in such forums of this website for ? As long as you have been, evidenly you are looking for something else other than what you consider a normal woman.

Have you read my posts. I watch her because isn't a normal chaste woman. I watch her because she's a sweet looking sweet woman that does extreme sexual actions I couldn't hope to see a normal woman do.

She'll even put in a tampon! Where the hell would you see a normal woman do that.

Expecting you to argue with this answer.

• Confused 4

17 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Have you read my posts. I watch her because isn't a normal chaste woman. I watch her because she's a sweet looking sweet woman that does extreme sexual actions I couldn't hope to see a normal woman do.

She'll even put in a tampon! Where the hell would you see a normal woman do that.

Expecting you to argue with this answer.

I have read many of your post of comments Max. Many of which were that of either specualations, criticisms, or that of simply agreeing to other's post of comments that had been posted that were nearly the same.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Max Ragnar said:

They don't even use public transportation to see and do what they could if they wanted to. So much to see in Europe and so easy to access it. They never do, not even on occasion.

It is my thought, that unless you have been following Leora and Paul, when they walk through the door to the elevator, and close the door. That there is absolutely no way for you to validate this portion of your post. 

But yet, you prate on, as if it is fact. Which also of my opinion, is a totally unfounded statement, which has been made only to make it seem that you have first hand knowledge of not only, what they do, once they step out of the apartment. But also how they travel in the "little city of Prague, Czechia." 

May I quote you a couple of sentences from section (1) of the Global Rules as found in the heading of the Leora, and Paul forum. " Once the tenant(s) step outside of the apartment that is their own personal lives and what they do in their own personal lives outside of the apartment confines shall not be discussed in open form boards of any apartment. * Only exception is if  they have a yard, an inground or above ground pool, balcony as long as it's on the premises where they reside."

I, myself do not find the need to elaborate on what can not be seen via a camera as supplied by RLC in the apartment. I use what evidence that is provided by the names on the sacks, or boxes of purchases that Leora and Paul have made. But, I have yet to see any proof of how they traveled away from the apartment, and back to it. Or where they went, to and from, outside of the apartment.

Nor am I trying to impress other members of the forum, with unfounded knowledge, to inflate my ego. As it seems this is a possibility of the reasoning, for some of the unfounded posts, that have been made!!    😁      

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 5