Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #34

Pete1960

1 hour ago, Max Ragnar said:

Many on the forum will have a huge sense of loss and will be depressed because for some, their lives largely circle around "Leora" who they've watched live her life for 10 years. It's like they (we) know her. For me at least this is a voyeuristic venture, for some she's their de facto girl friend.

Especially for the one who has just sent you an emoji....What a plank that is !::)

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Don't be long leora missing you please be back soon hurry up I can't wait to see you again I can't keep this hard on forever 

You can still get one watching her?  I have to watch several of the rare beauty mega-babes on cams/camcaps. They participate with the audience which is more personal. Also many buy tokens and can throw some serious vibrations on them.  That brings wood if anything would. Leora doesn't get me going anymore as I've seen too much too often. Something sexy about a woman who doesn't show everything 24/7.

Can you imagine Leora having a remote controlled vibrator/s and the forum controlling how much juice she gets. THAT is personal! I think she'd like it but Paul wouldn't. I wouldn't if were him, but obviously he's happy being her cuckold.

• Confused 2

9 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

You can still get one watching her?  I have to watch several of the rare beauty mega-babes on cams/camcaps. They participate with the audience which is more personal. Also many buy tokens and can throw some serious vibrations on them.  That brings wood if anything would. Leora doesn't get me going anymore as I've seen too much too often. Something sexy about a woman who doesn't show everything 24/7.

Can you imagine Leora having a remote controlled vibrator/s and the forum controlling how much juice she gets. THAT is personal! I think she'd like it but Paul wouldn't. I wouldn't if were him, but obviously he's happy being her cuckold.

I'd get a remote vibrator and shove it up pauls ass

17 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

2x4m.jpg

20 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Absolutely, the small gestures can speak loud. I've seen her kiss him several times this last few days and him patting her backside and all that. I think for a couple in their 30s, having been together so long, their love life looks pretty normal, i don't know any couple who after 10 year are still at it all the time! (Whether that amount is acceptable for rlc viewership, well, that's an entirely different aspect isn't it)

Their relationship has changed very, very little the past 10+ years. Look back at videos and you will see there has been little romance between the two. He rarely initiates sex. His 'deer in headlights' persona has remained the same. Their behavior the first two years together (as we know it) is no different then today.  She also remains the bread winner by a large margin.

She really hasn't a clue what a relationship should be like.  MY guess is he is her first b/f, she doesn't sacralize much, and thus a fair amount of cluelessness on 'relationship guidelines'.
If she was uto of his life, he's work a minimum paying job.  If he was out of her life, she would have to figure out how to survive (away from the camera).

• Confused 2

27 minutes ago, Howard said:

Their relationship has changed very, very little the past 10+ years. Look back at videos and you will see there has been little romance between the two. He rarely initiates sex. His 'deer in headlights' persona has remained the same. Their behavior the first two years together (as we know it) is no different then today.  She also remains the bread winner by a large margin.

She really hasn't a clue what a relationship should be like.  MY guess is he is her first b/f, she doesn't sacralize much, and thus a fair amount of cluelessness on 'relationship guidelines'.
If she was uto of his life, he's work a minimum paying job.  If he was out of her life, she would have to figure out how to survive (away from the camera).

I do agree with the point about the state of the relationship, in that how it looks now compared with years ago, and yep, it looks very much the same. This however brings me to why i said what i did originally - Because newer viewers who may have not seen them back in Russia, may have got a different idea of what it was like. But it IS very similar, in that they were never 'at it' all the time as people in their mid 20s were they. If they had been rampant and now in Prague it's all different, that would be a fair thing to say, but i remember writing before Paul returned that they were never a couple who were always having sex were they - Hence why i'm surprised at some people's view of them now. You could look at an average week in, say, 2017 and compare it to 2023 and yes, the amount and the scope of the sex would probably be roughly the same wouldn't it. So she knows what she wants, she knows what Paul can do/can't do, and is clearly happy with it otherwise they wouldn't be together now. 

From what i gathered in the past, she did go out with another guy before Paul but that was brief. They do have the repair shop but who knows how much that generates (obviously nowhere near as much as rlc). I don't think either would fall over after rlc, she wants to stay in Prague and has done her training for nails/eyebrows etc so she DOES have that to quickly use as a plan but obviously she/they couldn't carry on living the sort of life they do now - BUT that can be said for anyone on rlc can't it. I don't think anyone has gone on to bigger and better things have they, so i don't blame them for hanging on to this life as long as they can. 

• Upvote 7