Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #34

Pete1960

4 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Time to add some playful fun to this forum topic. I didn't set up a poll because only a few members look at it or do it. Whether you are young or old just imagine yourself full of energy and feeling playful with a gorgeous sexy woman - LEORA. Now picture yourself with Leora and you were given a chance to have a wrestling match with the lovely and horny Leora. As the wrestling gets into full gear the clothes will be ripped off and don't forget the combined shower afterwards. Many of us would like to take turns doing each wrestling type with Leora but to make it difficult you can choose only one. And for curiosity place in priority of choices so we can see your preferred order of selection. You can quote this post and add your selection order or copy/paste the 7 choices listed and move them in the order you like. You can mention any other type of wrestling you want. If you like - comment why you made your priority choices

The types of wrestling that come to my mind are -

1. - normal type wrestling in a ring both wearing wrestling outfits

2. - naked wrestling

3. - oil wrestling

4. - Jell-O wrestling

5. - mud wrestling

6. - spaghetti in sauce wrestling. 

7. - sumo wrestling

What the fucking hell might as well ask all forum members to measure there dicks and send a photo of them    I'm waiting and no cheating

7 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Time to add some playful fun to this forum topic. I didn't set up a poll because only a few members look at it or do it. Whether you are young or old just imagine yourself full of energy and feeling playful with a gorgeous sexy woman - LEORA. Now picture yourself with Leora and you were given a chance to have a wrestling match with the lovely and horny Leora. As the wrestling gets into full gear the clothes will be ripped off and don't forget the combined shower afterwards. Many of us would like to take turns doing each wrestling type with Leora but to make it difficult you can choose only one. And for curiosity place in priority of choices so we can see your preferred order of selection. You can quote this post and add your selection order or copy/paste the 7 choices listed and move them in the order you like. You can mention any other type of wrestling you want. If you like - comment why you made your priority choices

The types of wrestling that come to my mind are -

1. - normal type wrestling in a ring both wearing wrestling outfits

2. - naked wrestling

3. - oil wrestling

4. - Jell-O wrestling

5. - mud wrestling

6. - spaghetti in sauce wrestling. 

7. - sumo wrestling

Dougie,

I'd be happy if her Dad came for a visit and interacted with Paul and her like normal relationships. Show and explain the cams to daddy. Or have friends over at least once.  She has friends at the beauty shop, Paul knows guys at the gym.

Are we to assume that when RLC days end the two will still be hermits?  Two healthy people with enough money and opportunity, with European train system there for the taking never ever leave and hit the road. Other apartments vacation.

The wife and I are the most social people but over the time period Leora has been in Prague, and since Paul arrived she have been to  and had a number of family and friends inside out homes. Even at our ages, over twice that of Paul and Leora's, and the wife being disabled,  we travel around and get away from the home for a while and we have dogs we just put in the car and take with us..

WTF, Leora?

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 2

16 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Dougie,

I'd be happy if her Dad came for a visit and interacted with Paul and her like normal relationships. Show and explain the cams to daddy. Or have friends over at least once.  She has friends at the beauty shop, Paul knows guys at the gym.

Are we to assume that when RLC days end the two will still be hermits?  Two healthy people with enough money and opportunity, with European train system there for the taking never ever leave and hit the road. Other apartments vacation.

The wife and I are the most social people but over the time period Leora has been in Prague, and since Paul arrived she have been to  and had a number of family and friends inside out homes. Even at our ages, over twice that of Paul and Leora's, and the wife being disabled,  we travel around and get away from the home for a while and we have dogs we just put in the car and take with us..

WTF, Leora?

Are you talking about the “ antisocial “ people ? The ones that if a MAJOR EMERGENCY occurs , Leora will turn with begging messages to her online through the years people she has been chatting with or the RLC administrators , first in Prague , then the Russian bosses / owners , otherwise , asking locals to come for rescue or help , I am sorry , who will do for a couple that hasn’t INVITED ANYONE FOR 4 years inside this apartment , show them the balcony , the couch , share a wine and beer , enjoy some nice talks .. 

Were I a friend of one of the two or from both of them , how could i trust with real friendship a couple that has NEVER EVER explained me the reasons that I can’t visit them , spend some time together and socialize ?? 

Ahh , well , sorry for message . All previous thoughts have been the following 

breaking bad bullshit GIF

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂😜🤪😝😜😝😜

• Confused 3

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Are you talking about the “ antisocial “ people ? The ones that if a MAJOR EMERGENCY occurs , Leora will turn with begging messages to her online through the years people she has been chatting with or the RLC administrators , first in Prague , then the Russian bosses / owners , otherwise , asking locals to come for rescue or help , I am sorry , who will do for a couple that hasn’t INVITED ANYONE FOR 4 years inside this apartment , show them the balcony , the couch , share a wine and beer , enjoy some nice talks .. 

Were I a friend of one of the two or from both of them , how could i trust with real friendship a couple that has NEVER EVER explained me the reasons that I can’t visit them , spend some time together and socialize ?? 

Ahh , well , sorry for message . All previous thoughts have been the following 

breaking bad bullshit GIF

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂😜🤪😝😜😝😜

Been trying to message you for some time. Is your mailbox full?  Max

1 hour ago, Max Ragnar said:

Dougie,

WTF, Leora?

Their sex life mirrors their outside life - repetitious and non-adventurous.