Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #34

Pete1960

33 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

It seems that Eva does not feel good with her paw. Previously she alternated limping with normal walking, now she can't walk well at all or even climb the ramp. I hope Leora takes Eva to the vet these days.

She likely has arthritis.  

First real test of REAL LIFE on cameras for Leora and Paul in case something is serious with the dog . We saw how amazingly Martina and Alberto behaved with the loss  of their dog , Blacky , nearly a year ago . 

Hopefully it is just an age thing and it will be soon ok . 

13 minutes ago, ddhm said:

First real test of REAL LIFE on cameras for Leora and Paul in case something is serious with the dog . We saw how amazingly Martina and Alberto behaved with the loss  of their dog , Blacky , nearly a year ago . 

Hopefully it is just an age thing and it will be soon ok . 

Eva is the glue that holds them together.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Max Ragnar said:

Eva is the glue that holds them together.

I think what keeps them together is the fact that they both KNOW NOONE ELSE that can be so close like Leora is for Paul and Paul for Leora .

They both are afraid , can’t or simply don’t want to develop a closer relation with any other person. If Paul loses Leora ( especially now in Prague ) he has no clue wha to do and how he will manage to survive ( perhaps then - now that I am thinking - Leora feels pity if she wants to do more things and she simply doesn’t do just for this fact ) 

And if Leora loses Paul , oh man , I don’t know how she can trust , rely on and have faith to anyone else , after having experienced for nearly half of her life sharing a daily routine life with the SAME person , imagine how difficult will be for her to get used to another , more variety way of life . Comfort zone for both , that’s what the glue is keeping them together . The fear of the unknown as both have no idea what real life is . But eventually , they will need to find out . The more they delay , the more difficult the adjustment will be , no matter what happens , either staying together ( positive scenario ) or making both their own way in life . They will for sure face challenges .