Masha - 2023 #5

Pete1960

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

She’s too strong and she will manage

She's literally been crying her soul out since last night. If she were really strong she would have already forgotten Ernesto to fuck another guy but it's clear that she can fuck anyone but everyone isn't like Ernesto.

And turning her apartment into a kind of homeless shelter isn't a solution for her since she can't do anything because the apartment is always full of people.

9 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

You can say anything about Ernesto except that when he wants he can be determined about his choices. He hasn't used drugs for almost over a year (at least not in front of the cameras), for example. I hope that with Masha he finally decided to end it once and for all. It's not healthy for him and Masha.

By the way, I've always wondered why on this site Alessandro is Alessandro, but Ernesto is Elvis? They are both Masha's guests...

Just now, Boing said:

By the way, I've always wondered why on this site Alessandro is Alessandro, but Ernesto is Elvis? They are both Masha's guests...

For privacy, i think. But i think if you just write only the first name it's not a problem.

4 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Per la privacy, credo. Ma penso che se scrivi solo il nome non è un problema.

Among other things, I remember that some time ago he was pissed off because he was called Elvis on cc.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, thinga69 said:

I can see how strong she is by watching her 12 hours plaus meltdown over a break up. Is very clear that Masha as many mental problems, which ones only a professional can tell, and she must seek help.

She is insecure

• moos54 locked this topic