B2 - General Topic 2023 #15 (September)

Now , if all 3 girls find the common interests , then … WOW TIMES ARE COMING 😇

Ulyana could so much improve her English with Nadia there , also Esmi speaks quite well I think . The. Ulyana could give her knowledge of “ audience connection “ , despite of course being  a natural charisma .. Not necessarily that Esmi and Nadia need it but I WOULD personally love having Ulyana ( being the younger one as Esmi and Nadia are the older girls there .. ) describe her RLC experiences thorough the years , Esmi also her first stay and Nadia how and what she thinks so far . Managing to be on the same page in most of the subjects , the apartment will get the needed chemistry and then … look for the second in attendance 😂🤣 

This apartment is already too 🔥🔥🔥

• Sad 1

Just now, jjohndoe1960 said:

Esmi may have a great body, but she cant compete with Ulyana.

Would be great to see her try, but based on her last stay, I dont see it happening!

They have nearly 10 years difference .. Ulyana is the most beautiful current tenant and ins of the NICEST , PRETTIER the site has ever hired , this everyone I think can admit .. Esmi - when she wants - is endlessly sensual , she can move mountains with her sexuality , pity she shows it rarely . Nadia has so much potential on being an explosive tenant but she has chosen a more conservative approach despite knowing that she’s a volcano ready to explode at any time ..

Still , Ulyana is one category by herself , will keep on saying , SHE’S THE ABSOLUTE PRESENT for the RLC business , she’s just not a professional camera girl like Leora has transformed , she has also a life and she LIVES IT her own terms and that’s why she hadn’t been continuously on cameras as I think RLC management has always wanted ( judging from the repeat after repeat messages she gets from RLC to join ) .. Ulyana is The General and it is good that slowly we get wonderful and amazing supporting cast .. 

There are ABSOLUTELY NO WORDS when Ulyana is horny and in the mood to reward the viewers and her fans .. I can’t think anyone doing it better than her .. Except the professional of course who - let’s see when - picks the right time when no competition is around … Ulyana had a couple like Barbie and Ken who are really great and already with much positive comments so far and she still managed to top the cameras .. RLC’s autumn rewards are great , just a couple of rooms next to her there are also the other temptations 😉😉😋😋

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, ddhm said:

There are ABSOLUTELY NO WORDS when Ulyana is horny and in the mood to reward the viewers and her fans .. I can’t think anyone doing it better than her .. Except the professional of course who - let’s see when - picks the right time when no competition is around … Ulyana had a couple like Barbie and Ken who are really great and already with much positive comments so far and she still managed to top the cameras .. RLC’s autumn rewards are great , just a couple of rooms next to her there are also the other temptations 😉😉😋😋

She could pass gas and still be the top camera.  :biggrin:

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1