B4 - General Topic 2023 #45 (September)

3 minutes ago, timber said:

They've been sending out lots of promotional emails to old subscribers and advertising short subscription deals whenever they add a new tenant or apartment. I imagine that probably generates site visits. I doubt it's generating many long term subscribers though, given the absolute shit state of many apartments. They advertised Angie joining pretty heavily, and she's been on vacation from her apartment about 50% of the time since she joined and does fuck all when she's there.

I guess someone at RLC should remind the tenants that we are paying the subscription to watch them, not to watch them sleep (considering that they return to sleep).

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Boing said:

Dylan has just left the B4 garage with Sara: they greeted each other with a kiss on the mouth and Dylan left through the main door.
Here are the premises for another conquest.

Something happening in the ghost villas in that was in the garage, nice RLC, paying people to sleep and play hide and seek with the subscribers.

36 minutes ago, Boing said:

Dylan has just left the B4 garage with Sara: they greeted each other with a kiss on the mouth and Dylan left through the main door.
Here are the premises for another conquest.

I couldn't understand to what they were talking but they were talking all the time that they were there. 

Edited by thinga69

16 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

B4 a été tellement ennuyeux ces derniers temps... Beaucoup de lits vides, pas d'actions ni de fêtes, même d'interactions entre eux... LIALIA ne veut visiblement pas participer... RLC doit faire quelque chose et ce doit être au plus vite !!  

il y a deja longtemp que cela aurait du etre fait ,prendre des sanctions et des résolution adéquates pou nous les abonnés ,que l'ont ne soit pas toujours lésé sur la qualité  et pour les locataires eux meme

I got the idea that someone prohibited Dylan from going to B4. That's why late last night he went to say hello to Sara and they stayed in the garage for 20 minutes chatting. This is why a few minutes ago he showed up at the front door of B4 telling Sara that he couldn't find something that perhaps he left in the garage; Sara told him to go and see, but he refused to enter, he kissed Sara again and also Rachel who was with her and returned to B7. Then Sara and Rachel went to the garage to check and came out empty-handed.

• Thanks 1