B4 - General Topic 2023 #45 (September)

15 minutes ago, northguy said:

15 million streams is actually better than January this year.

RLC seems to be fine, in spite of the dysfunctional villas.

It's certainly not Noldus' fault but these data really stink to me. It seems that they are focusing more on visits to the site than on retaining subscribers.

5 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

It's certainly not Noldus' fault but these data really stink to me. It seems that they are focusing more on visits to the site than on retaining subscribers.

It is Leora and Paul with their amazing presence  and real life on cameras , the blowjobs and masturbations of Leora keep the interest and increase the viewership , isn’t it so ?? What do the other new apartments and couples offer after all ? 

17 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

They have always based  on the number of visits and have nothing to do with subscriptions

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

It's true, that we don't have the numbers of subscribers, which is RLC's income.

Streams are an indication of interest in the site, but some correlation might be there.

Point is that this boards interest in the reality aspect, isn't necessarily what paying costumers want.

13 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It is Leora and Paul with their amazing presence  and real life on cameras , the blowjobs and masturbations of Leora keep the interest and increase the viewership , isn’t it so ?? What do the other new apartments and couples offer after all ? 

Might be right, but really just a guess.

3 hours ago, Brokk! said:

They've been sending out lots of promotional emails to old subscribers and advertising short subscription deals whenever they add a new tenant or apartment. I imagine that probably generates site visits. I doubt it's generating many long term subscribers though, given the absolute shit state of many apartments. They advertised Angie joining pretty heavily, and she's been on vacation from her apartment about 50% of the time since she joined and does fuck all when she's there.

• Like 1