B4 - General Topic 2023 #45 (September)

I think the members saying that Clara looks familiar , it might be that she looks like Kleopatra ?? That’s my guess at least .. 

So , we get one more “ mature “ woman and not a “ young “ girl . Very confident and determined , not the “ powerful “  or show off girl ( judging her tan lines that don’t look any special , rather “ old school “ I would say ) . She’s clearly explained the cameras and so on as she’s not shy for nudity , i will say that she’s neither a “ Milena “ nor a “ Fiora “ , bringing just a suitcase indicates that she’s one more local girl but the fact that she has not the “ brown color “ of the sun exposure is a mystery .. 

My first impression is that’s she’s a “ quiet “ woman ( mature , knows what she likes and wants ) , not the party girl or the crazy fun girl , I hope she’s not a “ Rachel “ with a person outside and that she will reward everyone  with a good stay , showing that she WANTS to be there and not just sleep , wake up , repeat . Not high expectations of proving a “ villa “ tenant but better someone than empty beds ( she looks more like “ belonging “ in B2 let’s say ) . Happy stay to girl 220 or so 😁😆

The fast conclusion says that Sara STILL is the one that people can expect unpredictability and possible fun times , STILL the rightful owner of the master bedroom , pity that she hasn’t found anyone to hang around and share being the “ seeking for fun “ girl . 

• Sad 1

18 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Sara aspetta compagnia

.... I have a suspicion... a hope... are we about to witness the final fireworks?
I won't say anything else and I'll keep my fingers crossed... 🤞