Elli & Vencel (2023) #4

happyone

6 hours ago, cupid30 said:

Hand on the pussy.... tonight could be the night guys Happy Pumped Up GIF by AT&T

But no. 😁

By now it seems almost certain that Elli is waiting for Vencel to return so that he can leave for good and so she can be free to fuck. I can understand these games between two kids but it's clear that Elli and this guy have known each other longer and have already fucked away from the cameras.

9 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

But no. 😁

By now it seems almost certain that Elli is waiting for Vencel to return so that he can leave for good and so she can be free to fuck. I can understand these games between two kids but it's clear that Elli and this guy have known each other longer and have already fucked away from the cameras.

There was no doubt in my mind these two have fucked before, really hope lard ass comes to get his shit and leaves so ellie can get on with her life!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

6 hours ago, cupid30 said:

He seems sick of the teasing.....

he tried again this morning and again got rejected...... now he seems pissed in the livingroom (around 9:55 for living room and about 5-10 minutes prior for the bedroom). i really feel for the guy. elli used to be fun to watch now she became such a tease

• Like 1
  • Sad 1