Elli & Vencel (2023) #4

happyone

In my opinion, in the days that Vencel was gone Elli wrote or spoke to Vencel about the new situation and invited him to leave. When Vencel arrived yesterday there was no big surprise on his part even when he found a men's shirt in the bed. Elli made sure not to be at home when he arrived and returned when everyone was already asleep so as not to get into arguments.
Since this morning no words seem to have been exchanged and Vencel was very thoughtful chatting on his cell phone. He was out on the balcony for some time while she was hanging out the clothes and I don't think they spoke there either. Then he started packing his bags.

12 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Who knows why but i have the feeling that in a few months we will miss Vencel. It's not like the other guy is that much better in bed than Vencel.

Speaking for my self, the worst part o Vencel isn't even his sex skills but his laziness about everything. I hope that this guy is better than him. Also we have to note that this guy stood fucking Elli longer than Vencel. At least 3 times longer.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Speaking for my self, the worst part o Vencel isn't even his sex skills but his laziness about everything. I hope that this guy is better than him. Also we have to note that this guy stood fucking Elli longer than Vencel. At least 3 times longer.

didn't he hide behind a blindspot to have sex with her is that what you want to see 😂

2 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

didn't he hide behind a blindspot to have sex with her is that what you want to see 😂

I will be really surprised if this keeps happening. To me was Elli that didn't want to do in front of the cams in some kind of respect for Vencel or maybe, and more plausible, for her own image. Elli since day one were never shy in front of the cams and even brought friends over very soon after they joined. That guy was always trying something with her but she was the one pulling the breaks. Also, what's the difference between no sex and hidden sex? 

I truly hope that Elli will be more happy for now on. Not just her sex life but also life in general. She's a fun and easy simile girl. Soon we will see more of that Elli.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

I imagine we will be able to see the difference already this weekend. I want to hope that it is just an initial shyness.

35 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Who knows why but i have the feeling that in a few months we will miss Vencel. It's not like the other guy is that much better in bed than Vencel.

We may get tired of this guy if his sex skills really are terrible,but MISS VENCEL  you say?! 😆 🤣 

1 minute ago, cupid30 said:

I find ot hilarious that she slept naked next to vencel last night 😆 

Well, until less than a month ago they were fucking and sharing the same apartment. It would have been a bit hypocritical to cover up.