Elli & Vencel (2023) #4

happyone

21 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

You need to get out more and live a little instead of pointlessly commenting on someone picking their nose...may be have a word with yourself. 

If covid taught me anything,is that ALOT of people wasn't trained on what proper hygiene is! 

2 hours ago, cupid30 said:

If covid taught me anything,is that ALOT of people wasn't trained on what proper hygiene is! 

I appreciate what you are saying but picking your nose is not the most vulgar thing a person can do concerning hygiene. That said, I was always disgusted with the way Aya used to sit on the food preparation work top in the kitchen at GP. For me, that was fucking disgusting sitting on there in clothing and at times her bare fucking feet. If I was there I'd soon fucking tell her to be mor respectful and considerate and to use the fucking chair at the table 15 feet away. She was the most unhygienic cunt in the project and was a great day when she departed AGAIN. 

11 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

I appreciate what you are saying but picking your nose is not the most vulgar thing a person can do concerning hygiene. That said, I was always disgusted with the way Aya used to sit on the food preparation work top in the kitchen at GP. For me, that was fucking disgusting sitting on there in clothing and at times her bare fucking feet. If I was there I'd soon fucking tell her to be mor respectful and considerate and to use the fucking chair at the table 15 feet away. She was the most unhygienic cunt in the project and was a great day when she departed AGAIN. 

Yes,even Sambuka (and I like her) fucking on the living room couch in an apartment she shares with people to be gross as well,I'm not high strung or anything,I just have a thing for hygiene man,amd watching that slob aggressively picking his nose made me wanna puke 🤢

15 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

Yes,even Sambuka (and I like her) fucking on the living room couch in an apartment she shares with people to be gross as well,I'm not high strung or anything,I just have a thing for hygiene man,amd watching that slob aggressively picking his nose made me wanna puke 🤢

You don't have to explain but I do get a better understanding of you for sure and I completely agree. Sambuka did also piss all over the lounge floor one time when fucking one of her clients...a repeat one...so yes I get why your blood boils at certain things. 

1 minute ago, TfiDeano said:

You don't have to explain but I do get a better understanding of you for sure and I completely agree. Sambuka did also piss all over the lounge floor one time when fucking one of her clients...a repeat one...so yes I get why your blood boils at certain things. 

Explaining each others points is what we come here for,thanks for the kind exchange of words,it's rare on here lately

1 minute ago, cupid30 said:

Explaining each others points is what we come here for,thanks for the kind exchange of words,it's rare on here lately

Don't get me wrong you have probably seen some of my comments but if people speak to me nice then I will do the same back if the conversation is constructive. If it's fully of stupid exchanges then I leave. I prefer xcamfan chat page rather than topics on here. May be you are there already under a different handle but mine is the same as here. 

30 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Don't get me wrong you have probably seen some of my comments but if people speak to me nice then I will do the same back if the conversation is constructive. If it's fully of stupid exchanges then I leave. I prefer xcamfan chat page rather than topics on here. May be you are there already under a different handle but mine is the same as here. 

I go there when CC is down,may totally move across there though as here is becoming a cesspool

Nice chat✌

44 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

I go there when CC is down,may totally move across there though as here is becoming a cesspool

Nice chat✌

Well, all I will say is sometimes the chat room is empty for ages and other times it's full of regulars...me being one and chatting for ages and the topics change as we talk because it's live. There is next to no insulting behaviour aimed at others in the chat unless the chatter is talking utter nonsense over and over or sometime just becomes a bully. They are soon ignored or dispatched from the room. Give it a go see what you think. It's actually moderated by a couple of mods on this site lol. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

Can you please present proof , explain with arguments your opinion that Sambuka was “ fucking one of her clients ? “ … when someone has lots of partners for whatever reasons and chooses to enjoy it and share it with the people that pay to see her on screens / monitors  - AS EVERY RLC TENANT should do - , are those called clients ? When people in life don’t share their lives with someone and they have chosen having an intense sexual life or other partners simultaneously , are those people called customers ? LAST BUT NOT LEAST , whenever you bring in your home a girl and ends up with sex , do you consider her a customer ?? 

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

peeing the exorcist GIF

• Haha 1

I'll say it again....I find it hilarious that ellie sleeps naked next to vencel after being out with her guy all night,it's like she's teasing him "look but don't touch" 😆 😂 ....I have a feeling they'll hookup before/if he leaves