Elli & Vencel (2023) #4

happyone

25 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

I'll say it again....I find it hilarious that ellie sleeps naked next to vencel after being out with her guy all night,it's like she's teasing him "look but don't touch" 😆 😂 ....I have a feeling they'll hookup before/if he leaves

It is a nice copy/paste behavior that she might read that Martina and Alberto do 😏😆

• Like 1

7 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

You don't have to explain but I do get a better understanding of you for sure and I completely agree. Sambuka did also piss all over the lounge floor one time when fucking one of her clients...a repeat one...so yes I get why your blood boils at certain things. 

Ah, the old picking the nose. I have seen quite a few tenants pick their nose, roll the booger into a ball at end of their fingers, look at it like contemplating the universe, and then fling it off across the room. While in bed with a partner! How to be impressive. The best was a guest bed, clean and empty. A visiting tenant slept in the bed, picked their nose, and wiped the booger on the sheets. Make the bed, nobody knows. Next tenant .... your welcome. Should we even begin on the semen and bodily fluids on the furniture? 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, ddhm said:

Can you please present proof , explain with arguments your opinion that Sambuka was “ fucking one of her clients ? “ … when someone has lots of partners for whatever reasons and chooses to enjoy it and share it with the people that pay to see her on screens / monitors  - AS EVERY RLC TENANT should do - , are those called clients ? When people in life don’t share their lives with someone and they have chosen having an intense sexual life or other partners simultaneously , are those people called customers ? LAST BUT NOT LEAST , whenever you bring in your home a girl and ends up with sex , do you consider her a customer ?? 

I am not engaging with you because you are clearly on another planet, and you constantly talk BS posting essay's every day. Get off the computer and go for a walk or do some gardening or wash the car or something instead of making BS up on here with your made up essay's. Most of what you say is based on what you believe in and what I said about Sambuka with clients is something I believe in...so don't challenge me Johnny Big Potato. You even said 'when someone has lots of partners for whatever reason and chooses to enjoy it'...so my 'whatever reason' is because I strongly believe she is paid to fuck...just like Harley is when she gets a guy in given that footage showed a guy placing money on the lounge table a few months back. He didn't pay her for tea and biscuits did he...wake up and stop writing so much BS every day.  

• Upvote 4

4 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

I am not engaging with you because you are clearly on another planet, and you constantly talk BS posting essay's every day. Get off the computer and go for a walk or do some gardening or wash the car or something instead of making BS up on here with your made up essay's. Most of what you say is based on what you believe in and what I said about Sambuka with clients is something I believe in...so don't challenge me Johnny Big Potato. You even said 'when someone has lots of partners for whatever reason and chooses to enjoy it'...so my 'whatever reason' is because I strongly believe she is paid to fuck...just like Harley is when she gets a guy in given that footage showed a guy placing money on the lounge table a few months back. He didn't pay her for tea and biscuits did he...wake up and stop writing so much BS every day.  

I spoke to you very polite and look how your post is .. The life I am having you can’t even imagine and if you would enjoy even 0.1% of my lifestyle , you would understand that you are again one more guy who just see windmills like Don Quixote because you can’t have what ALL of these both men and women can’t have , THAT IS FUN IN LIFE . 

You made accusations , characterizations but I can be named a lot things here but one thing NOONE WILL EVER manage to do , that is to make me insult someone else and I consider myself one of the most gentle here . Go on then with your posts if you think you can make a point , you are just one more person than when the script doesn’t fit what you have in mind , you need to create “ customers “ , suggest lifestyles and way of living to people YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHO THEY ARE AND HOW THEY LIVE THEIR LIVES and come to conclusions for them .. well done , you are the perfect example guiding others 😂🤣😂

Your “ strong belief “ is just ONE MORE SPECULATION based on what YOUR MIND WANTS TO BELIEVE . Since you know all , i wonder why you are watching a site that you see people getting paid for services . But since you also know all , please inform the forum of the pattern of the tenants .. for example Harley , because a guy placed money ( like when a friend of yours leaves money on your kitchen table ) it has to be for sex .. not to contribute for booze for example , for the food , for anything they have done any other day outside , Harley not accepting the money and the guy just making the gesture of leaving it as you say .. BUT THE HUNDREDS OF SCENARIOS we can have because NOBODY KNOWS , you have found what really  happened .. well done again , whenever such things are seen on cameras , I suggest forum members get advised by you of “ what was that” … 

And last but not least , IS THERE ANY RULE AT THE FORUM saying how much , when and what ( without insults and always respecting ) a member should write ? Because if it is , PLEASE SHOW IT DIRECTLY ON MY FACE because then , till that time , I will always speak things the way I have in mind . LEARN TO USE THE IGNORE BUTTON . But for someone that is advising me to do things with my life , you shouldn’t perhaps spending time of your life reading my essays . 

I think we are watching one of the biggest dramas we have seen on cameras , Elli is in control .. and let’s see how the story will be unfolding .. what matters is that Elli CHEATED Vencel and Vencel sleeps next to the girl who just fucked her a couple of fuss ago on that same bed .. and , I agree , Vencel knows it .. but I believe he never knew about Peater .. perhaps Elli isn’t that innocent 😉.. and how truthful the tears can be ? ( I believe her but there must be a story behind ) .. 

42 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I spoke to you very polite and look how your post is .. The life I am having you can’t even imagine and if you would enjoy even 0.1% of my lifestyle , you would understand that you are again one more guy who just see windmills like Don Quixote because you can’t have what ALL of these both men and women can’t have , THAT IS FUN IN LIFE . 

You made accusations , characterizations but I can be named a lot things here but one thing NOONE WILL EVER manage to do , that is to make me insult someone else and I consider myself one of the most gentle here . Go on then with your posts if you think you can make a point , you are just one more person than when the script doesn’t fit what you have in mind , you need to create “ customers “ , suggest lifestyles and way of living to people YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHO THEY ARE AND HOW THEY LIVE THEIR LIVES and come to conclusions for them .. well done , you are the perfect example guiding others 😂🤣😂

Your “ strong belief “ is just ONE MORE SPECULATION based on what YOUR MIND WANTS TO BELIEVE . Since you know all , i wonder why you are watching a site that you see people getting paid for services . But since you also know all , please inform the forum of the pattern of the tenants .. for example Harley , because a guy placed money ( like when a friend of yours leaves money on your kitchen table ) it has to be for sex .. not to contribute for booze for example , for the food , for anything they have done any other day outside , Harley not accepting the money and the guy just making the gesture of leaving it as you say .. BUT THE HUNDREDS OF SCENARIOS we can have because NOBODY KNOWS , you have found what really  happened .. well done again , whenever such things are seen on cameras , I suggest forum members get advised by you of “ what was that” … 

And last but not least , IS THERE ANY RULE AT THE FORUM saying how much , when and what ( without insults and always respecting ) a member should write ? Because if it is , PLEASE SHOW IT DIRECTLY ON MY FACE because then , till that time , I will always speak things the way I have in mind . LEARN TO USE THE IGNORE BUTTON . But for someone that is advising me to do things with my life , you shouldn’t perhaps spending time of your life reading my essays . 

I got to the third word and stopped reading...you talk utter shit and you bore most people on here with your made up fantasy world you live in. 

• Upvote 1