Elli & Vencel (2023) #4

happyone

Just now, ddhm said:

Many many tears for Elli … IT IS BEYOND ME that people believe that the lives of these people are a “ SCRIPT “ and “ SOAP OPERA “ when this is a REAL LIFE at its “ toughest “ SCRIPT 😔

The "SCRIPT" and "SOAP OPERA" is for the B7, B4, B1 and B2. That's all scripted, there is nothing real life element into it. No one can convince me, here the situation is different

Just now, coolcucumber said:

Oh and btw Vencel never really cared for Elli tbh but i have seen the new guy and he is even worse than Vencel, total child who can't last long in intimacy and agrees on everything Elli tells her to do like a puppy lmao

Elli is the Star and things need - at least in the beginning of this change in her personal life ( we should feel grateful seeing it as she’s sharing it ) - to go the way she has it in her mind .. We know Elli , WE DON’T KNOW the guy .. we will get to know him - as we did with Vencel - and the criticism time will come . BUT … ELLI LOOKED HAPPY and SMILEY sharing time with him , playing with the pillows , SO MANY SMALL DETAILS .. Let’s see . 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, coolcucumber said:

The "SCRIPT" and "SOAP OPERA" is for the B7, B4, B1 and B2. That's all scripted, there is nothing real life element into it. No one can convince me, here the situation is different

I disagree but fair enough 😇 , that’s the forum purpose 😎

6 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Oh and btw Vencel never really cared for Elli tbh but i have seen the new guy and he is even worse than Vencel, total child who can't last long in intimacy and agrees on everything Elli tells her to do like a puppy lmao

The other dude really is very childish, and if the tattoo on his chest (2004) is his birth date then it explains that.... on the other hand, he's way more affectionate towards than vencel ever was and is willing to be