Elli & Vencel (2023) #4

happyone

1 minute ago, Brokk! said:

He's definitely not someone taken off the streets last night. I would venture that Elli and this guy have been dating even before Elli joined rlc, seeing how they act like a couple.

My guess is that this relationship is new. Maybe is because of him that she has been out all night. I didn't see everything from last night but what I saw is that also her friend knows him and the other guy.

Its been a couple of days of not paying attention to this Apt. Wow, shit has happened. Like many others I thought that was Vencel.

Strange things happen but I did not expect this. If Elli and Vencel truly were a couple then I have no sympathy for Vencel. 24/7 gaming....he will become more obese and obese and eventually will not fit out the door. They will have to put him on a pallet and use a forklift to get him out.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Brokk! said:

He's definitely not someone taken off the streets last night. I would venture that Elli and this guy have been dating even before Elli joined rlc, seeing how they act like a couple.

He's likely the one who bought her the flowers or stole them from the local cemetery that she kept bringing home.  :biggrin:

• Haha 1

I don’t know how and what this guy will be and IF Elli is testing him to comments received from people ( women , expect all from them ) but it is more than obvious that in nearly 24 hours Elli has been hugged , kissed ,  cuddled , seeing being  taken care of , WE SEE A GUY WHO REALLY RESPECTS AND ADMIRES than what we saw Vencel doing for all the time he was by her side .

Finally we see a normal behavior between two people , Elli is normally more on thoughts and doubts , i consider it a big change for her having to proceed on join this project with someone in a really young age and now heading either ( most probably ) as single or with this guy and testing the relationship 

For whatever matters , I prefer that FINALLY we see someone taking care this incredible young girl than having a say that first was his games and then the sex appointments with Elli to have sex with her . Elli deserves really a lot and I believe this change in her life will be beneficial . As mentioned yesterday , I hope we see more and more and more events like what we saw , it was really nice..

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I don’t know how and what this guy will be and IF Elli is testing him to comments received from people ( women , expect all from them ) but it is more than obvious that in nearly 24 hours Elli has been hugged , kissed ,  cuddled , seeing being  taken care of , WE SEE A GUY WHO REALLY RESPECTS AND ADMIRES than what we saw Vencel doing for all the time he was by her side .

Finally we see a normal behavior between two people , Elli is normally more on thoughts and doubts , i consider it a big change for her having to proceed on join this project with someone in a really young age and now heading either ( most probably ) as single or with this guy and testing the relationship 

For whatever matters , I prefer that FINALLY we see someone taking care this incredible young girl than having a say that first was his games and then the sex appointments with Elli to have sex with her . Elli deserves really a lot and I believe this change in her life will be beneficial . As mentioned yesterday , I hope we see more and more and more events like what we saw , it was really nice..

I have clear in my min that E&V were like this when they joined the project. I don't know if is a coincidence but all changed after the xbox.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I have clear in my min that E&V were like this when they joined the project. I don't know if is a coincidence but all changed after the xbox.

I will take into account what you say as I don’t remember this time that Vencel was as you say. But I know that - for example - their sex like was an appointment fixed , Elli preparing herself and that’s it , continue gaming . 

Now , it is more than obvious that this guy wasn’t met recently , Elli CLEARLY then was seeing someone ( I guess this guy ) while sharing life with Vencel . And it isn’t for sure a fresh hook up as their seem to have made such evenings again , it isn’t a premiere . Which inevitably makes my conclusion that Elli was having an affair and if Vencel didn’t know , she’s the one to be blamed heavily ( because she never told him , if he knew , then we go to the conclusion rhat it was one more FW(financial )B relationship , plus Elli was doing whatever with Peater ) , he will always be blamed as a guy because he has this tornado /missile type of woman next to him and he didn’t know what to do to keep her next to him ( or maybe he believed that he had all under control  but as we know , the game was lost already with Elli doing whatever with Peater - who , how ironic - seems to be his friend , imagine what a friend he has , seducing his girlfriend ) . As I see it , lots and lots and lots of drama , exactly as it’s happening in real life in millions of couples everyday 😁